Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion For Weapons!

TuxPenguino

Proposed actions:

1. Take weapon "x" into the mods area

2. Select weapon (example Sword)

3. Click fusion button

4. Weapon inventory will come up providing you a list of compatible weapons for fusion

5. Select weapon to be fused (in this example, ice axes)

6. Result.... Sword with 15%ice damage + default abilities.

I think this is a dynamic, that if inputted, could literally overhaul and multiply the users ability to make this game their own. Thus creating a deeper and richer connection with the player making each kill much more gratifying and efficient.

Let me know what you think. I hope this thread gets noticed and used. What weapons wold you like to see fused and their result be?

But you can just place a "North Wind" mod on your sword and have freeze damage...I don't see how this would really work, axe + sword = some hybrid? Maybe I'm not seeing the bigger picture, but you can add elemental damage already to any and every weapon.

But you can just place a "North Wind" mod on your sword and have freeze damage...I don't see how this would really work, axe + sword = some hybrid? Maybe I'm not seeing the bigger picture, but you can add elemental damage already to any and every weapon.

I thought it was more along the lines of switching weapons that use the same mods.  I.E..... if I have a Braton and a Gorgon, and use them at different times, I shouldn't have to unequip and re-equip on different weapons.

I could see that as a perk, for those starting out especially since they don't have a lot of dupes, If that would be the case, then it could work for new players. But once you have invested your time you will have plenty to go around with the weapons you decide to stick with. That's how I have my setup, though, my gorgon mods are on it, and my Paris mods are on it,thanks to the dupes of course.

I think the real application is in the look and deal of the weapon rather than the mod you put on it. You will rank it up by its use. Then mod it up with the mods so that you can make it more powerful and inflict more of a specific or broad damage. And finally fuse the weapon with another weapon to gain superiority of design... which could ultimately be used as a SUPER WEAPON. (Say fuse level 10 rare for the scana which gives you a slash dash with a huge area effect)

• 5 months later...