Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Defcon Gaming!

(XBOX)AngryxSpartan

Hello Fellow Gamer(s),

This is a message to invite to you to DefCon Gaming, an established community we offer not only a high level aspect of social gaming but also have the avenues to explore competitive gaming, we have a strong and structured system in place we may seem different to that of other clans and communities. Throughout the week we host numerous game nights and tournaments such as COD Gamenights ( MW3, BO2 and Ghosts) and GTA V gamenights of which we have a large number of players who play GTA V numerous times a week. We also have a large array of members who play Minecraft, Titanfall and sports series such as NHL, NBA and Fifa. We are possibly looking to expand to a fully established PC section, and will be involving Destiny in with all of our other specialized games.

Specialized - Games (On Xbox, PS and PC)

1. Call Of Duty
2. Battlefield
3. GTA
4. EA Sports
5. Minecraft
6. Titanfall

7.Warframe (Starting up now that it is on the One)

8. Destiny (When Launched)

This is not only a great community to join but also a great time to join, as we have future leadership spots opening soon in order to meet the demands of future games whether that will be on the Xbox, Playstation or PC.

If you have any questions, just hit me up and I will answer all of your questions! GT is DC Spartan 059.

How To Join:

1. Visit DefCon Gaming Here: http://defcon-gaming.com/forum.php?referrerid=17188
2. Sign up by starting an application by pressing the "Join DC" button at the top right of the forum.
3. Use my name in the Referral part of the application: DC Spartan 059
4. Get into contact with Mikestrike03 through Skype, or through the messaging system on the DC Forum.

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you soon!

DC Spartan 059