Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knights Of The Forsaken [Active Recruitment]

(XBOX)Matharak

Welcome to KotF. We are a gamer friendly guild for new and upcoming MMOs both action oriented and RPG open world oriented. We are a North American MMO guild, but are not limited to just the USA.

We are a new guild that formed and prepared for The Elder scrolls Online, but due to the delay of the June 2014 launch we have made a decision to expand to other MMO type games. Warframe, Destiny, and Tom Clancy's: The Division to name a few other MMO type games we will be heading to. ESO is still our primary MMORPG, but we will still focus on other games.

We are a casual set guild, but we don't stop just with casual gamers. We are a home to Hardcore gamers, too!

We as a guild support the concept of "Play how you want and when you want" Nothing is mandatory except for following the rules and Code of Conduct.

These rules include:

-Party Chat Rules

-Official Guild Rules

-Website's Code of Conduct

Note: These rules are mostly similar with the Respect and Mature behavior.

Our focus for the guild are:

-PvE

-PvP

-PvX

-Crafting

-Exploration

-Roleplay

All in all members don't have to participate in every ideal focus of Knights of the Forsaken, but we like to take our gaming a step further with gaining new experiences when gaming. That is all we ask of our members is for them to experience new ways to game. It not only helps members understand more ways to play certain games, but brings in the fun that goes along with participating with fellow guild members.

Also, we as a guild don't discriminate our fellow members. All are welcomed to join the guild no matter skin color or ethnicity, etc.

People to Contact to Join via Xbox One (Xbox Live) to join:

- I Talen I (Me)

- SarcasticxxWolf

- xEKxLightning

- SkyQueenDragon

- IVIoTher

- Firebrand 872

For a quicker way to apply go to our webpage

forsaken-knights-guild.enjin.com

Note: The guild application will be changed soon, just answer honestly and respectfully when signing up. Getting Elder Scrolls Online for the Xbox One is not required to join.

Edited by (XB1)I Talen I