Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Closed

Obiwhan

Hey man that's not orange fur, It's GOLD which is a really rare color and can't be bought off the market. Just thought I'd let you know. And to neoadvaitia you can't buy that color on the market. BTW Height and Gender DO NOT TRANSFER over from the imprint. Only colors, patterns, Body build and breed transfer. Height is completely RNG. I would change your description if I were you. Just trying to help you out. Very good looking kubrow you got there. I would buy it but I'm waiting on a Raksa from somebody who is making it. DO NOT SELL IT FOR 200P!

Edited by fenianblood24

Hey man that's not orange fur, It's GOLD which is a really rare color and can't be bought off the market. Just thought I'd let you know. And to neoadvaitia you can't buy that color on the market. BTW Height and Gender DO NOT TRANSFER over from the imprint. Only colors, patterns, Body build and breed transfer. Height is completely RNG. I would change your description if I were you. Just trying to help you out. Very good looking kubrow you got there. Last thing 750p is perfectly reasonable price for those 2 imprints although I would also accept 600p minimum if I was you. I would buy it but I'm waiting on a Raksa from somebody who is making it. DO NOT SELL IT FOR 200P!

dude u made my day by saying orange to be gold

Edited by neoadvaita

still not worth all that plat the Valkyr Brown from market and this Kubrow wouldn't even look noticeably different in-game specially when running missions. best save your plat for a rarer color that actually stands out like BLue or RED

A lot of ppl buy imprints to use as mixers and the limited colors from the market don't have any affect on breeding. I do agree with you on the fact that red looks a lot better in missions then this would. 

Edited by fenianblood24