Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange Assassintaion On Baal - Europa

SuperMst

Hi everyone. I was playing the Baal mission on Europa and something strange happend. One time i had an assassination mission on Tyl Regor (yes on a corpus map) and another time i got 3 guys with the Vay Hek name and (i think) the old model of Sagas Ruk.

Hello there! Baal is a Mobile Defense, so if there was an assassination I can only imagine it was an alert. In this case, they often use recycled old bosses to provide different models for the assassination targets, since the old models aren't used any more. Unfortunately those models still have the same name assigned which might cause some doubt.

i don't think i understand what you're trying to say.

but if i got it right, you're saying you played Baal and you ended up in an assassination mission to kill Tyl Regor..? It happens sometimes. Not always but its happens quite a few times to me. something about the host pulling out to join another mission or something like that

edit:typo

Edited by faiznorizan

Hello there! Baal is a Mobile Defense, so if there was an assassination I can only imagine it was an alert. In this case, they often use recycled old bosses to provide different models for the assassination targets, since the old models aren't used any more. Unfortunately those models still have the same name assigned which might cause some doubt.

i have yet to see an assassinate alert mission @_@ infact, i'm not sure if assassination has alerts ever..??