Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change Arcane Helmets To Separate, Non-Cosmetic Upgrade Items

Xarteros

unfortunately it's not even a matter of 'pay-2-win', since you can't buy the exclusive weapon variants, mods or stat helmets (other than player trade). It's a matter of 'start-playing-ages-ago-2-win'

Or, aside from Founder's gear, that don't even come close to being considered power weapons, it's "wait until DE cycle them from the vault again". There are plenty of ways to bring weapons back, the only things that will likely remain entirely exclusive to past events, will be the event badges, Mods have made their way back into the game, The Brakk came back permanently, and they have stated time and time again, that nothing outside of founder gear is off the table for making a return.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a weekend where helmet blueprints would yield the arcane variant, or they make them purchasable for a weekend, or do a series of alerts that bring them back. They just removed stats because that is the direction they want for cosmetics moving forward.

Edited by 43Emprah

Or, aside from Founder's gear, that don't even come close to being considered power weapons, it's "wait until DE cycle them from the vault again". There are plenty of ways to bring weapons back, the only things that will likely remain entirely exclusive to past events, will be the event badges, Mods have made their way back into the game, The Brakk came back permanently, and they have stated time and time again, that nothing outside of founder gear is off the table for making a return.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a weekend where helmet blueprints would yield the arcane variant, or they make them purchasable for a weekend, or do a series of alerts that bring them back. They just removed stats because that is the direction they want for cosmetics moving forward.

i've heard more word to the contrary that all vandal/wraith/dex weapons are exclusive and won't be found again. Not that any of them are the best weapons, but they're all (i think) outright better in all regards to the original.

If they cycle all non-founder stuff back in, that'd be ok, but i'd have expected a fair few vandal/wraith weapons to have been recycled by now if that were the case.

i've heard more word to the contrary that all vandal/wraith/dex weapons are exclusive and won't be found again. Not that any of them are the best weapons, but they're all (i think) outright better in all regards to the original.

If they cycle all non-founder stuff back in, that'd be ok, but i'd have expected a fair few vandal/wraith weapons to have been recycled by now if that were the case.

Any word aside from the Devs saying that founder gear is exclusive, is speculation at this point. They have said everything but founder's gear is in the "Disney Vault" and has the potential to return. Whether it does or not, remains to be seen. Anything else is community speculation.