Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anonymous Au Is Recruiting!

(XBOX)oW ThAt HUR7

The clan Anonymous AU (Australia) is currently recruiting! The Anonymous AU crew has been in many games including:

GTA Online

Assassins Creed Unity

Destiny

Halo Reach

And many more, However our crew has always just been 3-4 friends just wanting to have fun and play in a crew to get the benefits of playing with a crew/clan, but now we want to expand and become a crew that more than just close friends can join. 

Our crew is based off of the Online hacktivist group Anonymous, we call ourselves Anonymous AU, because the founder of the crew, (me) lives in Australia, however you do not have to be Australian to join the crew. As you may know a lot of clans like to RP (roleplay) such clans may include military clans, or secret services crews, we don't mind if you like to RP but the crew is not based around RP. 

Gameplay wise, our crew is very new, we have a dojo but it doesn't have much so help building would be greatly appreciated, right now i am looking for members to lead the crew with me, Then we can start looking for members but I might already have a co-owner but that is not certain yet!

The main focus of our crew is to help each other and give advice, maybe even trade. I have many plans for the future of the crew such as giveaways, battles and more but first we need some members haha! :)

I want the crew to be a nice community that new players can join, so that more experienced players can help them with missions, or getting blueprints.

If you are interested please message me on Xbox Live.

P.S: Remember! I am currently looking for clan admin is what i guess you could call them, I plan to have the owner (me), co-owner (probably one of the original Anon AU members), clan admin and then the actual crew members so if you would like to apply for admin please tell me, you will need to have some leadership skills, be loyal to the clan and you will need to know basic facts about the game.

Our site is up! http://anonymousau.weebly.com/

Edited by (XB1)oW ThAt HUR7