Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galaxy Map

Smalltime

We have seen it before in other games but maybe developers can create something unique for Warframe. What do you suggest? What should be on the galaxy map; known or unkown planets, space stations, ships etc.

My first suggestion is; we should able to see where players doing their missions with some kind of indicator, polulation bar or something while we are choosing ours.

Edited by Smalltime

Well if you do solo missions the map zooms in based on the card you highlight.

Also I think this is our Solar System. Like the actual one earth is currently located in from just looking at it. So uknown planets might not happen

Ships and space stations would work though. Zooming in to show you what kind of ship/station you would be going into and a genral lay out of the ship, randomly generated based on the cards the players threw in. Estimated crew size, payloads and all of that.

Well if you do solo missions the map zooms in based on the card you highlight.

Also I think this is our Solar System. Like the actual one earth is currently located in from just looking at it. So uknown planets might not happen

Ships and space stations would work though. Zooming in to show you what kind of ship/station you would be going into and a genral lay out of the ship, randomly generated based on the cards the players threw in. Estimated crew size, payloads and all of that.

If they are planning to restrict it with Solar System only, the game should allow user to zoom in deeper for each mission. I'm not expecting anything like Mass Effect but i'm hoping to see a better map when the beta is over.