Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Annoying Mouse Delay

M0ISES

As i say, the mouse of the options menu is really annoying because of the aceleration delay that have. I started playing Warframe a few days ago and i really enjoy this game but this mouse delay ruin the experience of the game out of the missions.

Sometimes i just want to click into a menu option and it takes longer that it should be just cause of that, every time i have to press a little boton i have to make an extra effort to succeed.

I would like that the developers fix that issue, if they consider necesary. So i propose adding a option in the menu to turn off this delay so the people that have problems with it could have a better experience of this game.

Thanks for taking in consideration my proposal since is really easy to implement and would improve the in-game experience a lot.

Warframe it self has changed a lot in requirements a lot of my friends have had to stop playing unfortunately because there computers just can not handle it. mouse lag is one of the signs that your system may be maxed.

V-sync can help

window mode can help

some people report this more with windows 8

all so none wireless mouse can help with a little of it.

Good luck

On a side note I think warframe should work better for those with laptops and none pumped up pc's

I am actually using a laptop. So you are telling me that this mouse delay is not intencional, its a problem of my PC capacity? I tryed running it into a window but the delay still remains. i will try the "V-Sync" stuff. Also is strange that not having a good enough PC gives more problems with the mouse instead of with the gameplay itself.

Thaks for your aswers.