Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Launcher Error - "object Already Exists."

Guest 24yoa

When attempting to install Warframe by opening the .msi file, it keeps saying "Object already exists."  Why is this happening?

I don't have Warframe installed at all, I've tried re-opening it, and restarting the computer and it won't install.

How do I install Warframe onto my Windows 7 computer?

-

Here is a screenshot of the issue:

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/ac63/dvlrhndmwga6belfg.jpg

-

Solved:

Downloaded the Warframe files onto a different computer, then copy/pasted them onto my gaming PC.  Game works perfectly!

Edited by 24yoa

Right click the .msi and click "Uninstall". 

After that, make sure C:/Users/You/AppData/Local/Warframe (or whatever directory you use) is empty.

Then try again. 

No guarantees, but that might work.

It doesn't of seemed to, I got this message shortly after right-clicking the .msi and selecting "uninstall".

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/b5aa/ye2s0jkr09ckqsrfg.jpg

It seems to be a problem from windows and not warframe (msi are windows installer), Try to launch microsoft fix it :

None of that worked, tried it and Warframe was not listed in the install or uninstall.

On the bright side, I tried installing it on my work laptop and it did work, can I install the files onto the work laptop and then transfer (copy/paste) them onto my PC?

EDIT:  Downloaded it onto my work laptop and copy/pasted it onto my PC.  The game is now working perfectly!

Edited by 24yoa