Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bosses Drop Colors?

iamWinG

I think it would be better if the bosses can drop colors :D.

DROP COLORS?
Yea, I think the game should add this. Maybe such a color blocks which can unlock 1 square of color.

I'm a player from steam since this game is free in steam.
So that I can't get the Classic Saturated color picker when first released for 1 credit in game. D:
 I really want to get those colors but I don't want to spend my platinum.
So I think it would be a nice update if the colors can drop.

No matter its drop rate is very low, I think I could get those colors by my time.

-----------------------------------------

Colors drop IDEA

Briefly explaination:

1.The boss in each planet can drop a color block which can unlock a square of color randomly.

2.Maybe there should be some secret locker for higher drop rate when you unlock it.

Drop description:

1. The drop of the color block would not affect the warframes blueprints drop rates as it will drop as a resources. For example, the boss drop blueprints + resources (higher drop rates) or the color block. (extremely low drop rates)

2. The drop rate about 1% as higher level enemies has higher drop rates.

Bosses                              Lockers

~Lv.10 0.1%                       ~0.6%

~Lv.20 0.2%                       ~0.7%

~Lv.30 0.3%                       ~0.8%
~Lv.40 0.4%                       ~0.9%

~Lv.50 0.5%                       ~1.0%

(Extremely low drop rates)

Consideration

Problem: unfair for the purchased player

Solution:

If you already got that square of color, you can sell that color that you've got from drop with 1 platinum each.

As there are 75 squares in each colorpack, that means it is 1 platinum 1 color each.

As extremely low drop rate so I think it is worth to sold for 1 platinum and it will not break the game balanced.

Selling just for doubled colors ONLY (that means you've bought it in the marker before and you get the color from drop again)

You can't sell it if is the first time to obtain that color. Besides, it can be a way to earn platinum in game to inspire more people as the game become more desirable, awesome and fascinating.

You guys can give me more opinion for me to improve this idea. Wherever positive or negative. Thanks :)

Edited by iamWinG

As much as I want to dye my rhino true pink, this sounds like a bad idea. How would previous platinum buyers who've already bought the color scheme feel?

I wouldn't care but that is just me, not gona speak for everyone who bought them.  I just wanted to look snazzy right away I didn't even look if there was a way to unlock them through normal means.

Keep everything as is. Replace a .1% of nothing with a .1% chance of totally random color square. It can be used to unlock it, traded if that's ever made, or sold for 1-5k credits, whatever DE thinks is fair. Each palette has, what, 40 colors in it? So to get a palette through farming, assuming you never get any repeats, means farming a boss 40,000 times. I think that'd be fair. And annoying as all hell.

As much as I want to dye my rhino true pink, this sounds like a bad idea. How would previous platinum buyers who've already bought the color scheme feel?

I've edited my post. Check it out in #1 for the solution.

Edited by iamWinG