Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hashville/ Shadow Clan Recruiting All Members Join Now Impressive Dojo

(XBOX)MURK KNIGHT

We are a very effective active clan our goal is moon clan and fun we have an impressive dojo with trade post, treasury, dueling room, origin lab with some research done. Come join the fun and help out the clan with completing projects as a team help lead us to a moon clan, you can reply on here or to me on xbox one murk knight is my gamer tag! Happy hunting!

Update on the dojo we are underway with research. Take a look at the mats we need I know nano spores, circuits and salvage we need for those who have run the void we have a lot of those mats let's switch gears and try for some others , almost forgot rubedo is one we definitely need, once again great job guys and we are always recruiting so if your new and just viewing this come join hashville we have a great team

Okay for those that are interested I'll add you on xbox today 9-22 and get you but for you others hashville 14.5 officially dropped on ps4 hi check it out what's coming for Xbox one newest prime will be nyx with two new prime weapons and a new void drop list which can also be viewed sorry for the spoiler but surprise , this new update seems to be focused on the cryptic theme ie another spoiler I can't wait for the excavation mission and the new planet. There is no level cap raise yet maybe sometime down the road but go to ps4 forums and check out the new content

• 2 weeks later...

hey im interested in joing your dojo! i just picked up the game a few days ago, and im hooked! ive been playing console games since super mario bros 3 ;) i would love to play together with ppl and acheve in game goals! i play at least 4hrs a day.my gt is illninjaframe

you sure can join add me on xbox and we'll definitely get you in

To touch more on the dojo deletion we recently had someone deleting rooms without reason and in fact when there were surrounding rooms to start something else, so there really was no need to delete any room I want this dojo to be personalized by everyone so you can join dojo and go to your own personal area and because 1 or more people deleted rooms, that trust is broken which really is rediculous. We are all adults either young or old doesn't matter so I being an equal adult shouldn't have to give and take permissions

I still want you all to personalize the dojo with decorations or your own zen room but now you gotta rebuild the trust or just tell me what room you want and I'll personally put it in the dojo for I know this incident didn't involve everyone and the one guy that did it it's okay sh*t happens just please leave the rearranging of the dojo to me or one of my most trusted or get involved and become one of the A Team