The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: The Codex Of Bugei (Martial Arts)

Venarge

The codex itself inst a weapon. You may equip it, but you dont actually use it.

It makes YOU the weapon. The codex gives you immediate knowledge over martial arts as well as the body enhancments to make you hit hard in order to make you an expert on weaponless fighting. It still uses the melee weapon slot and still can be modded like every other weapon.

The normal 3 attacks would be hit/hit/kick

Slide attack would be a slidekick that knocks off enemies.

the charged attack would be a powerful muay thai high kick or butterfly kick.

Attack speed would be almost as fast as the fangs.

The bugei codex makes you analyze the enemies weak points in order to give you a very high crit rate on each hit making it a powerful weapon but on the downside, you have to be very close to your enemy and your not able to deflect bullets.

So what do you think about it?

I still think it would have to be represented as like energy coated brass knuckles or leg plates or something

Cause lets be honest, just a frame punching a fully armored grineer is going to look stupid and ineffective

Edited by ShadowsCrush

I still think it would have to be represented as like energy coated brass knuckles or leg plates or something

Cause lets be honest, just a frame punching a fully armored grineer is going to look stupid and ineffective

Good idea. At least something you can visually see. I still think wrist/leg blades would be cool ;)

But plates would fit better I guess =)

Edited by Venarge

some guy just posted some hand drawn stuff for leg blades of some sort, already lost the thread in the sea of spam though >.<

=(

But well. Some sort of energy plates would fit the weaponless fight more than actual blade weapons xD

Otherwise this codex wouldnt make sense :D

These things could look like exoskeleton parts on the wrists/knuckles/knees ^^

1280-m.png

thats cool, but something like this would most likely be an alternate skin for furax in my op ^^

I thought about something like this:

Teknic_Hellion_4ba1b383c6df0.jpg

Not the glove itself but its knuckle protectors. something like that, only a bit sharper/more edged