Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Ability Stats Feedback

PsycloneM

I've been wanting to see ability stats ever since Damage 2.0 was released. While I do enjoy testing to understand warframe mechanics and sharing my results in the forums, this kind of information should already be in the game. At long last, ability stats are finally here.

I made this topic in order to discuss any inconsistencies (ability stats not matching in-game observations), missing or misleading information, and possible improvements to the system.

I'll start off by discussing Nova's abilities. Unfortunately, I do not have a rank-0 Worm Hole or Molecular Prime to test. If anyone could share their listed stats from the UI I'd be grateful.

NOVA:

NULL STAR

ANTI-MATTER PARTICLES: 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
POWER RANGE (METERS): 7 / 8 / 10 / 12
DAMAGE: 80 / 100 / 120 / 150
DRAIN: 0 / 1 / 2 / 3
CONCLAVE: 15 / 15 / 33 / 50

- As I mentioned in the Naming Consistency topic, "antimatter" is one word and does not require a hyphen. Considering that "antimatter" and "anti-matter" are both used throughout Nova's descriptions, it's best to stick with "antimatter" for consistency.

- The listed damage does not match in-game observations. I'm seeing Null Star's antimatter particles dealing 100 / 125 / 150 / 200 damage. This could simply be a case of values in data not matching what's used in script.

ANTIMATTER DROP

POWER RANGE (METERS): 5 / 8 / 10 / 15
DAMAGE MULTIPLIER: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
DRAIN: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
CONCLAVE: 15 / 15 / 38 / 60

- The 100 base damage of the power isn't listed. The particle also deals 10 damage on contact. I understand that these values do not change with rank, and so these stats are not required for the mod fusion UI.

In regard to any ability stat that does not change with rank:

- Damage type, status chance, energy cost, and other ability stats that do not change with rank are not being displayed. While this information is not vital for mod fusion, I do think this information (as well as the rest of the currently displayed stats) should be available in the Arsenal. We should be able to place the cursor over an ability mod in our warframe's loadout and view its stats on the left side of the screen as if it were a weapon.

- We can equip mods on our weapons and see how their stats are affected. We should be able to do the same for abilities. It would be nice to know how Blind Rage is affecting my power's energy cost, or to see the types of damage Radial Javelin inflicts, or to understand how Overextended is reducing my power strength without relying on external sources.

Edited by PsycloneM

I noticed that a couple of "ability mod feedback" threads have popped up since since I made this topic. You guys are free to discuss ability stat feedback here. I made this topic for that very reason.

ASH:

SHURIKEN

SHURIKENS: 1 / 1 / 2 / 2

DAMAGE: 100 / 250 / 350 / 500

CONCLAVE: 10 / 10 / 30 / 50

- Shurikens will only seek enemies within a limited range. I'm noticing this value to be roughly 60 m. Having the exact value would be appreciated here.

SMOKE SCREEN

POWER DURATION: 2 / 4 / 6 / 8

CONCLAVE: 10 / 10 / 20 / 30

- Enemies within Smoke Screen's area of effect are staggered momentarily. The radius of this area of effect (10 m) should be specified.

TELEPORT

POWER RANGE (METERS): 20 / 45 / 45 / 60

DRAIN: 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

- No complaints here. Everything looks good.

BLADE STORM

TARGETS: 9 / 11 / 13 / 18

POWER RANGE (METERS): 15 / 20 / 22 / 25

DAMAGE: 750 / 1000 / 1500 / 2000

DRAIN: 10 / 11 / 12 / 13

CONCLAVE: 50 / 50 / 85 / 120

- The maximum number of attacks Ash can perform (assuming there really is a limit) as well as the targeting range limit (50 m) should be specified.

Edited by PsycloneM

BANSHEE:

SONIC BOOM

POWER RANGE (METERS): 10 / 12 / 13 / 15

DAMAGE: 25 / 35 / 40 / 50

POWER STRENGTH: 20 / 40 / 50 / 60

- Everything looks fine with the exception of the ambiguous "power strength" stat. What exactly is this stat referring to? I'm interested because up until now, I assumed Sonic Boom's damage was the only stat that could be considered a power strength stat. Clarification here would be appreciated.

SONAR

POWER RANGE (METERS): 20 / 25 / 30 / 35

POWER DURATION: 10 / 15 / 20 / 30

CRITICAL MULTIPLIER: 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

CONCLAVE: 20 / 20 / 40 / 60

- Everything looks good. No complaints.

SOUND QUAKE

POWER RANGE (METERS): 12 / 15 / 18 / 20

DAMAGE PER SECOND: 125 / 150 / 175 / 200

ENERGY PER SECOND: 25 / 18 / 15 / 12

DRAIN: 10 / 11 / 12 / 13

CONCLAVE: 50 / 50 / 85 / 120

- The moment Banshee's hands make contact with the ground during the cast animation, damage is inflicted in a small area of effect. I think it would be nice to know just how large that area is.

I'll update this post when I can obtain a rank-0 Silence.