Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Cells Need Drop Rate Increase!

-GaMeR-

For the love of lotus please increase the drop rates for orokin cells. They are the most required resource, yet the most rare to farm. I don't know what happened but after U14 they are even harder to farm. Ruk now doesn't drop them that easily, 9/10 times he drops detonite ampule... Same goes for Lephantis, he either drops neurode or mutagen sample, also he is quite hard to kill. As for the defense(and other) missions on saturn, ceres or orokin derelict they don't even bother to give you orokin cells. Had to grind for 20 waves to get one or if I was lucky two orokin cells. The problem is that they are too much required, for the prime weapons you need 10-15 of them for each weapon! Also almost every warframe needs them in order to build it. What about forma and orokin catalyst/reactor? Yup they are needed there too... There are other "rare" resources but we have thousands of them, like control modules,morphics,gallium, hek even argon crystals are easier to find...

Either significantly increase the orokin cells drop chance or reduce/replace their need in prime weapons,formas,orokin catalysts or reactors.

Just run Sargus Ruks over and over. Only takes like 3~ minutes per run and in public party, roughly 75% drop rate or run ODD, 1-2 every 20~ waves. I'm personally sitting on a stash also because I spent a day with my friend just killing ruks for a couple hours with a 3 day resource booster. We got roughly..160? in killing ruks 2 hours a day for 3 days. 

Although some of the posts here are correct in that a few runs of Sargus Ruk and you can get a couple of Orokin Cells somewhat quickly...it's still sad that you can't casual farm Saturn in general and are stuck to just one node for farming that one resource.

Edit: Also same goes for Ceres and Saturn's Dark Sectors.

Edited by Pbrandon1

Although some of the posts here are correct in that a few runs of Sargus Ruk and you can get a couple of Orokin Cells somewhat quickly...it's still sad that you can't casual farm Saturn in general and are stuck to just one node for farming that one resource.

Edit: Also same goes for Ceres and Saturn's Dark Sectors.

Ignore...double post.

Edited by Pbrandon1