Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadows Fall Now Recruiting

(XBOX)icurehangovers

***We are the shadows that embrace their prey in a final darkness. Welcome to where Shadows Fall.***

Hello Tenno.

We at Shadows Fall are now recruiting members for our new clan. We are fresh newbies who are looking for fun people who want to play. We just opened a dojo and hope to some day soon get all the labs.

We are looking for people who play at night. We are on most nights between 9 p.m. through about 1 a.m. central (4 a.m. to 8 a.m. GMT). Sometimes later.

We are accepting all players whether new to the game or experienced. Experienced players would be nice. We need all the help we can get.

If you would like to join us, we have, at this moment, 6 open slots. Just send me (GT: icurehangovers) a message through Xbox Live that you are interested, and I will send you a clan invite. Please be sure to leave any clan you are currently in before I send the invite. If it doesn't go through the first time, I may move down the list and you will have to message me again. I will work with anybody who needs help in any way.

**Some tips for new players. A clan invite will appear in your inbox. Just press Start -> Communications -> Inbox and select the message.

**To leave a clan you are currently in or if you don't know if you are in a clan, press Start -> Communications -> Clan. If you are not in a clan, there will be an option to start a new clan. If you do already have a clan just look for your gamertag, select it, then just choose Leave Clan.

Welcome to Warframe. Hope to see you all out there.