Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Specs And In-Game Performance

ihaveBO

Right guys,

The purpose of this thread is for us to find out the real recommended system specs for a smooth gameplay.

(If you need some build advice, use this thread to gauge!)

The minimum specs for Warframe are:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+ (~2.2Ghz dual core CPU)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600 
DirectX: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 5 GB free HD space

Simply put, list down your hardware specification, graphic settings, and some general comment about in-game performance. Here I go:

Custom built desktop
I5-3470
8GB RAM
GTX 660
128GB SSDX for Warframe
~50/50 mbps (down/up) connection
Window 7 Home Premium

1920x1080 with all settings on/max. Framerates went sub-60 when doing a jump slam on top of a vortex filled with ancients in wave 50+ ODD  XD

100+ FPS for the most of the part though.
Edited by ihaveBO

Sorry to rain on your parade OP but 100+ fps is nothing compared to what is about to be below me.

Well maybe not that internet, wait no yeah probably that too.

I know that my entry-level gaming PC is nothing compared to the rigs of veteran players. I mean come on, GTX 660 only?

Just trying to form up a PC gauge thread to give potential players the confidence that "Yes, your PC can run this" in the midst of all the sour in-game performance threads.

Edited by ihaveBO

I know that my entry-level gaming PC is nothing compared to the rigs of veteran players. I mean come on, GTX 660 only?

Just trying to form up a PC gauge thread so give my friend some confidence that "Yes, your PC can run this" in the midst of all the sour in-game performance threads.

Well I mean I use a Gt 640 and can run the game at a solid 60 fps, unless there's an absolute onslaught of exploding bodies being vacuumed into a vortex with molecular primes going off.