Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With Modding The Soma

happyhands33

Question

10 answers to this question

Always mod you Soma for a crit build. If you're going to polarize it, use a v-polarity to offset the costs of things like point strike and split chamber. Put crit chance and crit damage mods on first, then focus on elemental mods to increase damage to each faction. 

Hope this helps.

yes the soma is a crit weapon but what I would really like to know what kind of elemental mods would work for all the facs without having to switch

Sorry broseph but not combo works for all factions, kinda why we have that whole A,B,C loadout so you can have the mods set for a specific faction though Corrosive is good for Void/Grineer Light infantry and Ancients

yes the soma is a crit weapon but what I would really like to know what kind of elemental mods would work for all the facs without having to switch

None.

Your best bet is Corrosive/Cold but I would at least separate a build for Corpus.

Etc:

SC, Serration, PS+VS, Shred

Grineer/Void/Infested:

180% Corrosive, 90% Fire (or HS or 90% Cold or 60% more Corrosive, w.e)

Corpus

180% Mag, 90% Toxin (or 150% Toxin and Bane for anti-Crewmen)

The Corrosive setup will work well for all factions but Corpus.

If you *must* have an all around setup toss on Cold with the Corrosive to help with shields, but it will be a LOT less powerful than Mag/Toxin.