Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Minor Things That'd Smooth The Game Out.

Erranty

1. When attempting to connect to a game and repeatedly getting disconnected just as it starts.

This is extremely bad in cases of time limited temporary missions. I'd like the option to start an online match on my own instead of in a group to solve this problem, and let people join my game.

2. Large infested spammers keeping people locked down.

I got continually pinned down by infested, completely unable to get up, and it was by 2 Disruptors and 1 of the Poison ones that whittle your health away. There needs to be some invulnerability grace period when getting up, even if its only knockdown invulnerability but still taking damage. That would be much appreciated when I have to solo because of Problem 1.

3. Waypoint issues.

The only thing people have been using Waypoints for is marking the locations of Artifact Mods, and there are quite a large number of people who don't use it at all. Combine this with the fact that it doesn't show their exact location, but only how to get there, and that the waypoint marker disappears after a certain amount of time, and you get people who complain.

The quick solution to that would just be to have Artifact Mods automatically have a symbol over them, with an exact  distance and location instead of a waypoint. This would streamline things for DEFENSE players and free up a button for Gamepad users.

4. Gamepad Aim Scaling.

I don't know about other users, but I use an Xbox360 controller and the aim on that is unforgivingly sensitive even at its lowest setting. The turning ratio on that needs to be tuned way back.

That's all I wanted to get off my chest.

Edited by Erranty

1. I Agree. Should be Fixed. There is a limit of how many players can be on a single server for one mission, but hey. Alerts.

2. No. Unrealistic. =3

3. If you mean in the Radar, I agree. Had encountered that a few times.

4. Never tried it, no comments.

trying to reach out to other players that use a gamepad...add me to your contacts if you want 'coreyano' - clan 'GPA'

great suggestions by the way  - i wish when your charging melee you hold down left trigger and instead of zoom it would engage a lock on that you could roll sideways and flick switch from...probaly hard to implement though.

seeya

1 - I don't play online, but it should be an option about hosting and joining. I'm sure they will add it when the hardware on servers improves.

2 - It should be so grinner rollers aren't able to stunlock you (hate 'em)

3- It will be great

4 - Hate gamepads for FPS, but is good they have compatibility at all