Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Fighters Looking For Men And Women

Navyveteran

AtoLRUq.png

Looking for Tennos of all ages, sexes and global players. We are a laid back clan but want to broaden our horizons with the addition of the Dark Sectors. We are in a strong alliance that is on the nodes throughout the Solar System. 

We are looking for players to be active and will communicate via Teamspeak. 

We need players with varied experiences in Warframe to mentor others to be better players.

I encourage participation with the Dark Sectors but it isn't mandatory. What is mandatory is to have fun while working with others.

As I am a retired military member I encourage of members of our Armed Forces retired or otherwise to join our clan and possibly share their experiences over a cup of Joe.

If you would like to join our ranks just send me an ingame friend request or pm. Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Rules:

1) Be respectful on a daily basis. Others have a right to their opinions without being lambasted. 

2) Be as active as you can with the reality being "We have a life outside gaming".

3) Respect the leadership in the clan. They were put in that position due to their activity and dedication.

4) Recruit, recruit and recruit :) We want to become bigger and better helping our alliance with their needs and opening our members to more player experiences.

5) We are a dynamic and diverse world here so keep in mind there are other cultures and races playing here. We will not tolerate racial comments or slandering of different cultures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...