Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Black Wing Legion Is Now Recruiting!

Kasumi-

The Alliance Black Wing Legion was disbanded so our leader could focus on his own clan, and other non-warframe things. I was given permission to re form the Alliance, and have done so. Only 1 of the original 6 clans in the Alliance has bothered to rejoin, and I am in need of a larger user base for the Alliance.

If you are a clan in need of an alliance, feel free to either leave a comment here or message me in-game (same name as here, and I'm far more likely to see the message if you talk to me in game, as I am forgetful in the sense that I forget to look at the forums.).

The Alliance is currently comprised of two clans: Hyperion Community (in which I am Warlord and, for all intents and purposes, owner) and Noodle. My clan is an 8 person Ghost clan. I'm not sure about Noodle.

If you are interested in joining the Alliance, message me here or in-game.

EDIT: No responses? I'd really like to get some more clans into the Alliance. Not too much fun with less than 6 active members (since the other 4 clans have not rejoined.). Don't hesitate to speak up if you want to join!

Edited by Kaiczar