Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solutions/suggestions For Warframes

Duyet

Ash

Teleport- Finisher is too slow and doesn't always activate or activates when you don't want it to. Needs to have an automatic, instant finisher done in one fluid motion during the Teleport and +1 to combo meter.

Blade Storm- Now it is press 4 to win. A lot of Ash players are way too dependent on Blade Storm for any situation because it's too good now. Remove clones to make it slower so that it wouldn't be used all the time, which makes room for his other abilities to shine. Make it have a cancel option by pressing 4 again.

Excalibur

Slash Dash- Too weak as of now. Make it so that it does additonal damage based on the stats of the sword you're carrying. No additional damage without an actual sword.

Radial Blind- Nerf it so it can't go through walls.

Radial Javelin- Same as the suggestion to Slash Dash. Additional damage based on the stats of the sword equipped and no additional damage without a real sword.

notes- I will add more later. please give me your ideas.

Ash

Teleport- Finisher is too slow and doesn't always activate or activates when you don't want it to. Needs to have an automatic, instant finisher done in one fluid motion during the Teleport and +1 to combo meter.

Blade Storm- Now it is press 4 to win. A lot of Ash players are way too dependent on Blade Storm for any situation because it's too good now. Remove clones to make it slower so that it wouldn't be used all the time, which makes room for his other abilities to shine. Make it have a cancel option by pressing 4 again.

Excalibur

Slash Dash- Too weak as of now. Make it so that it does additonal damage based on the stats of the sword you're carrying. No additional damage without an actual sword.

Radial Blind- Nerf it so it can't go through walls.

Radial Javelin- Same as the suggestion to Slash Dash. Additional damage based on the stats of the sword equipped and no additional damage without a real sword.

notes- I will add more later. please give me your ideas.

I can see what you're saying for the Excalibur design, but Excalibur's damage can be increased with mods for Power Strength. The idea of adding more damage would shift him out of being just a middle ground. He is supposed to be an evenly balanced all around Warframe that can shift into any role. The idea is to make him less centered towards things that can push to one role when he is being used for another. As for Ash I really don't know cause I've never used him.

I agree with your thoughts on Teleport. However, not so much with Bladestorm. What you seem to be essentially asking for, is that Bladestorm returns to the exact state it was in before the update that caused players to complain about it's uselessness. Players being overly reliant on it imo is not enough to justify such a substantial nerf. By that logic, almost every Ultimate should be nerfed lol. I think the main problem is that Ash's other abilities need improvements and changes in order to make him a more useful Warframe. He needs more utility. The ones that spam 4 are often the ones that don't know how to use him properly. Perhaps by making necessary tweaks to his other abilities, it will cause such players to actually take advantage of his entire skill set, instead of just relying on Bladestorm. And of course it would make those who actually know how to use Ash just enjoy him even more.