Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quantum Cooperative, New Clan Looking For Decorators, Recruiters And Plain Old Members To Hang Around And Play With.

Lakitel

Hey everybody, I am the warlord of a clan that was established a while ago, but unfortunately, due to a long hiatus of myself, as well as most of the members, I've had to re-build the clan from scratch. That being said, the work is good so far :).

Quantum Cooperative

What I Offer:

I have experience running clans and guilds both in Vanilla WoW (When it first came out) as well as EvE. I've also served in the high ranks of other guilds/clans/alliances in other games. What this means is that I know how to administer a clan, I know the pitfalls to look out for, and it also means that I love doing it. So you won't have to worry about being ignored or not having your opinion heard. I'm open to almost any suggestions, so if you enjoy a cooperative form of gameplay, this is a place for you :).

I'm also one for helping other players, and I don't mind running some low-level missions with you to help you. I place a lot of importance in helping new players, since thats the best way to keep them playing the game.

I also like to think that this is a clan for people who want to experience the game, rather than just rush through it. So if you are a new player, you'll be able to experience our Dojo grow and become beautiful :)

Dojo

The Dojo itself is now being torn down and re-built. I have a bunch of mats in the vault, so re-building won't take too much time. I originally had the 3 science/research rooms, but since I've come back, a lot of things have been added, therefore, a lot of these new buildings will be incorporated into the new design. Right now I have the duel room on the burner, and I'm also in the process of rebuilding the labs, which should be done in 3 or 4 days.

The Dojo has been already torn down and rebuilt, I currently have 2 science rooms and working on the rest. Also have a dueling room up and am slowly working on expanding the dojo with decorations and what not.

Our Dojo now is full-sized and has everything a Tenno can want for when it comes to home, We have:

- 2 Dueling rooms

- An Obstacle course

- All the research rooms

- A bunch of rooms for quiet contemplation

-- We also have a trading post (which is of course a given), so don't worry about being able to trade :).

So, what am I looking for?

Well, I want people who are dedicated, who enjoy games (and don't get stupidly violent over the smallest things), people who are willing to contribute, people who are willing to make suggestions or speak their minds and preferably, people who want to play together in teams, rather than soloing the whole thing.

Casual, hardcore, new and old players are welcome. As I said, the most important thing is that you love this game and love playing it with other people.

All that may be a bit too cliche, so let me just say that I want people who enjoy playing cooperatively, as the name suggests. Really, you don't have to look to much farther than the name of the clan :).

I'm also now looking for members who can fill more specific roles:

Decorator: We have quite a big Dojo now, and somebody needs to decorate it! If you have a flair for the creative, you'd be perfect.

Recruiter: Just as it sounds, I'm looking for people who have a zest for community and know how to get the word out.

Additionally, if any of you have a clan and maybe the dojo progress is slow, I'd be more than happy to have your clan marge into mine. PM or message me below for details.

If you have any questions or inquiries, please feel free to post here or send me a message in-game :).

Oh, as for the future plans, I'm willing to go as far as the clan will take us (so ambition is a prerequisite :) ).

Edited by Lakitel

We're still looking for people if anybody is interested :).

As for a bit of an update, because of the new design of the dojo, we only have on science room so far. But we do have a duel room, and a new clan hall is being built right now.

The clan is not incredibly organized as of yet, but at the very least you'll have a dojo to hang out in :)

I just wanted to update that essentially all the rooms have been built in the Dojo, now its just a matter of doing the research. I've also gone ahead and built a shadow barracks to plan for the future, so once we hit that 10 member mark, I'm moving this to the shadow barracks forum :).

Also, I'd like to add that if you are the warlord of a clan it's progressing a bit slower than you had hoped, I'd be more than happy to have your clan merge into mine. Just PM me or post here to discuss it :).