Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soo The Sinking Talon Stance

Axeroix

The Sinking Talon Stance has only 1 combo, and I know that people (especially me) feel as if the daggers lack the Awesome feel that they previously had, how about adding in the old combo's in as a third Hold right Click combo set, not only would this be cool, but it would also give versatility to the stance, while at higher levels your 1 shotting everything with melee, it would be awesome for this stance to be balanced with a Gap closer, an unload and a Getaway, while it currently lacks the Unload, the Combo's dont even need to be the Same ones just similar to the original.

just saying as I just got back into warframe after a break and remembered the old Fang/Prime

Edited by Axeroix

the dual daggers stance in general are not popular, there's only 3 dual dagger weapons in WF (dual ether, fang/prime) and I rarely see anyone wants to buy or even sell sinking talon or the other rare DD stance, gnashing payara, which also has very bad combos, so I doubt new combos for these 2 stance will come, because everyone is busy with their dakra primes, dual ichors and such 

the dual daggers stance in general are not popular, there's only 3 dual dagger weapons in WF (dual ether, fang/prime) and I rarely see anyone wants to buy or even sell sinking talon or the other rare DD stance, gnashing payara, which also has very bad combos, so I doubt new combos for these 2 stance will come, because everyone is busy with their dakra primes, dual ichors and such 

my reasoning is that it will bring the Fangs/Primes to their Former Blender Glory where they will Dethrown the Ichors as king of the Blenders and the Ichors will take thier Riteful place at thier Sssside.

what I mean is that an Addition to these stances will make them more popular.

Edited by Axeroix

well, the only thing I don't understand why isn't the fang prime popular, it's the only good melee against grineer because of it's puncture damage, so why don't Tenno use it??? maybe it's because of the not so good stance like you said, for me, I have the gnashing payara and I never use it's combos 

my fang prime is awesome, very powerful with crowed control and I can slice a heavy gunner with only 2 swings 

Supposably gnashing paraya does more damage on the third swing of its normal combo and still appears to hit multiple times per attack. Personally I enjoy the fang prime with gnashing paraya.

I understand its a different style and that Combo set is decent if you dont mind the Attack speed but Sinking Talon is soo close to being really Awesome right now the only thing thats good about it is its the only stance that you can kill Drones with effectively.

well, the only thing I don't understand why isn't the fang prime popular, it's the only good melee against grineer because of it's puncture damage, so why don't Tenno use it??? maybe it's because of the not so good stance like you said, for me, I have the gnashing payara and I never use it's combos 

my fang prime is awesome, very powerful with crowed control and I can slice a heavy gunner with only 2 swings 

the reason its not used is cos the old Blender Style of attacks were essentially taken from it and traded for a more heavy swing approach which doesnt fit Dual Dagger weapons at all

the old Fang Primes were easily one of the Strongest Melee in the Game and Arguably pre Swirling Tiger beat even the Dual Ichors for Damage on Grineer, unfortunately their coolest Factor the Triple attack blender moves were taken from it and put into an easy to hit combo on a weapon that doesnt need it.

It'll be hard for any stance to overcome the wonder-blender 'combo' of the Cleaving Whirlwind :-P

-Buff damage multipliers of all stances but crimson dervish and cleaving whirliwind.

See ? was easy.

Edited by Dasmir

I would like to see more dual dagger combos too. Also more dual daggers. I love my fang prime, but I'm also sad how there is only two obtainable dual daggers in the game.

an Addition of another set of Dual Daggers would help Prompt the addition of Combos to he Sinking Talon Stance, the main problem of which is the Lack of Combos and Synergy.

of there are any Devs watching this Chat we are here, and we are waiting.

I notice the gnashing payara stance style has huge multipliers and such at the end of it, but it's hard to land the big hits on many enemies, while hitting many enemies is easier with sinking talon stance. It's like gnashing payara is more for taking down big, priority targets while sinking talon is more for rapid strikes on many enemies. Keeping this in mind maybe they could give combos to be like tools of the two different play styles.

We already have a gap closer with sinking talon, but no combo for dealing with people in you immediate vicinity. If we had something like this, we could essentially combo the combos, using the gap closer to get closer and then executing the combo to deal with people around you. Making many combos with different functions like this would be nice, although it's hard when everything dies in one hit anyway. That though is another issue.

I notice the gnashing payara stance style has huge multipliers and such at the end of it, but it's hard to land the big hits on many enemies, while hitting many enemies is easier with sinking talon stance. It's like gnashing payara is more for taking down big, priority targets while sinking talon is more for rapid strikes on many enemies. Keeping this in mind maybe they could give combos to be like tools of the two different play styles.

We already have a gap closer with sinking talon, but no combo for dealing with people in you immediate vicinity. If we had something like this, we could essentially combo the combos, using the gap closer to get closer and then executing the combo to deal with people around you. Making many combos with different functions like this would be nice, although it's hard when everything dies in one hit anyway. That though is another issue.

exactly what Im talking about here, and about what you were saying about enemies dying with 1 hit a combo like this would be really good for killing groups which is what the Current Sinking Talon is lacking.

You forgot Dual heat daggers.

Edit: Nevermind i stand corrected, it used to have 1 dagger, now its 2 swords.

Edited by Any_the_Baboon

I really wan Dual Heat Daggers or... Dual Dark Dagger RADIATION for days

Dual Dark Daggers pls.

exactly what Im talking about here, and about what you were saying about enemies dying with 1 hit a combo like this would be really good for killing groups which is what the Current Sinking Talon is lacking.

I wouldn't be so sure about the low damage, with channeling I can get my fang prime to hit in the 1k-2k range with the right elements. My point was the damage should not come from OP modding and stuff, but from successfully completing combos. But like I said, that's a whole different discussion.

Edited by Racercowboy