Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadows Of The Sun---New Mountain Clan Open To All Players!

Void_Vis_Vires

New Moon Clan Shadows of the Sun

Hello All and welcome to the Shadows of the Sun recruitment thread!

This is a new casual moon clan open to all players!

INTRO:

I am the warlord, so to get started I’ll talk a bit about my background in this game.

At the time of this writing I am mastery rank 17 with about 940 hours of in game play time.

I have been playing since just shy of the beginning of open beta.  I have bounced around a few clans in that time and never really found one that I felt fit me well. That is why I decided to start my own clan. In the beginning the clan was a shadow clan and reached about 5 players in total at its maximum. It still felt lacking however, so I decided to expand the clan to moon tier.  I am excited to be able to accommodate so many players now, that being said the clan is in real need of new members, so hopefully that where you will come in!

PHILOSPHY:

When I first started playing this game I was really drawn in by the co-op aspect.  I can remember running around fighting the infested (which were terrifying to new players way back in update 7).  It was so much fun because we had to rely on each other in order to survive any given mission. As time went on I became stronger and stronger and my original group of friends I played with moved on to other games leaving me as the only one who played warframe. At that time I decided I would push on as a solo players and still to this day that is how I spend the majority of my time in game.  However I would like this to change.  In search of the same feeling of friendship I felt when I first started playing, I joined up with several clans.  Despite this I was never able to experience that same feeling as before due to many players in these clans focusing mostly on gaining a specific weapon, or grinding for a certain drop.

Now don’t get me wrong, there is nothing with focusing on that, as it is a huge part of warframe.  What I am saying is whenever I felt like just slowing down and playing the game I found it hard to find people who were interested in doing this.  I feel this game has a huge untapped pool of potential and I am and have always been very interested in exploring that potential.  A lot of the deeper elements I the game are inaccessible without a full team of players willing to co-operate together.  I am not the type of person who thinks there is a “best” frame or weapon.  I am almost always willing to adept to whatever team make up I find myself in.  I get tired of adhering to many of the paradigms that the player base generates regarding which frame is a necessity in which mission.  I am more interested in experimenting with atypical team composition and exploring the latent synergy amongst the now diverse group of frames the game has to offer.  That being said I am all for helping new players track down a new frame or weapon but I am also interested in starting up a mission just for fun or to enjoy the now wide variety of tile sets available to the players. I am hoping to attract active players of all types that are both interested in the grinding/farming portion of the game but are also interested in the social, laid back fun aspect of the game. 

I want to encourage an environment of friendship and so every member is able to invite people to the clan, so feel free to invite your friends or any nice players you come across.

DOJO:

All the research is complete, however the dojo is ever expanding and now that we are a moon clan we are in great need of any contribution of resources, so anything will help.

STRUCTURE:

The leadership structure is still being worked out. That said the intention is to make the structure as egalitarian as possible.  Higher ranks will indicate and be given to helpful players and mentors, as opposed to players who are just a higher mastery rank.  There will be no pressure to perform in events or to participate in dark sectors.  These aspects of the game will be left up to the discretion of the individual members of the clan.

We are all busy in life (well some of us lol) and people have interest in different hames so there will not be any strict requirements on the level of activity needed from clan members. However if we need to make room for people, those who have been inactive for particularly long amounts of time (like more than a month) will be removed from the clan to make space for new members.

EMBLEM:

rsBP4Ko.png

HOW TO JOIN:

The easiest way for this to work is for you to leave your in game name is this thread and then either me or one of our other members will send you an invite!

TLDR:

Join clan if you are interested in making friend and playing the game to have a good time. This is a casual clan open to all players and all members can invite. Post your in game name here and then just wait to be invited, we will get to everyone as fast as we can!

Edited by Ebohcalyps3

Hey Snuib i sent you an invite but it says you are already in a clan, please leave your current clan and then I can send you an invite later today when I get back on!

Just left, sorry about that, didnt expect such a fast response!