Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☀ The Remnant Empire: Now Recruiting! ☀

Ithloniel

pl4ePXd.png?1?1322

WHpoSWE.png?1?4842

Our alliance currently has a total of 26 clans, and we are still growing.  If you are interested in joining our alliance, feel free to contact any of the names listed below.  You can also post your clan name here, and I will try to contact you as soon as possible.

• Children of Zariman - Led by Ithloniel & Zasus
  • Orokin Renegades- Led by Jadakus
  • SaKage - Led by Gryllus61
  • The Scouting Legion - Led by iDarkend & Ayalis
  • BananaBandits - Led by TheCaboose
  • The Orokins Last - Led by UnknownShifter
  • The Lost Souls - Led by Axel667

q2bv5O3.png?1 -- Ithloniel, A founding Warlord of The Remnant Empire

Edited by Ithloniel

Me and my friend have a small clan but we are good fighter we are Solar Conglomerate

Hey DaRollinThunder, tried to contact you in-game to no avail.  It seems your clan is spelt slightly differently than you've written on here.  Can you double check the full name, capitals and all, of your clan?  I'll add you asap.

IGN: Taurvi

Clan Name: Tectragorgons

My clan, is currently a ghost clan, made up of friends. Three of us have been playing since early Beta so we know most of the ropes pretty well. I'm also open to expanding my clan to accomodate more people if necessary. I'm also very tech savvy, so if you ever need help setting up a web server or want to run a forum, I would be more than happy to be of assistance :)

Edited by Taurvi

IGN: Taurvi

Clan Name: Tectragorgons

My clan, is currently a ghost clan, made up of friends. Three of us have been playing since early Beta so we know most of the ropes pretty well. I'm also open to expanding my clan to accomodate more people if necessary. I'm also very tech savvy, so if you ever need help setting up a web server or want to run a forum, I would be more than happy to be of assistance :)

We will try to invite you as soon of possible!

Edited by TheCaboose

pl4ePXd.png?1?1322

WHpoSWE.png?1?4842

If you are interested in joining our alliance, feel free to contact any of the names listed below.  You can also post your clan name here, and I will try to contact you as soon as possible.

• Children of Zariman - Led by Ithloniel & Zasus
  • Orokin Renegades- Led by Jadakus
  • SaKage - Led by Gryllus61
  • The Scouting Legion - Led by iDarkend & Ayalis
  • BananaBandits - Led by TheCaboose
  • The Orokins Last - Led by UnknownShifter
  • The Lost Souls - Led by Axel667

q2bv5O3.png?1 -- Ithloniel, A founding Warlord of The Remnant Empire

Can my clan join ur alliance? we have 13 members atm and are reqruiting till 30 members.

We'd like in on this action.

Warlord: RocketNob

Clan: NinjaPants

We're a small clan of RL friends that tend to be most active during the day.  We also tend to make dumb jokes because we are dumb, but we at least like to think it is the fun kind of dumb!  Mostly.  (We hope.)

• 2 weeks later...

Salutations, my Storm clan Scarface would be interested in joining your alliance; at this point in time I am trying to get members to be more active so joining an alliance will be viable, our current alliance isn't cutting it. PM Me in game so we can talk. Alternatively you can add me on steam : Eionks; my name shows up different, but an anime character is in the picture. Thanks. -Leadathan of Clan Scarface

Hi! Me and my friend have a teeny tiny Clan.

We've been around since the Beta but it's just the two of us at the moment, but I think we might have some more friends coming in? 

Clan Name: Avengelions

IGN: BearLyons

Ghost Clan

We'd love to join The Remnant Empire if you'd have us. Thanks!

Hey guys,

Just finished my exams, so I'll be back at doing some of the administrative stuff that I've left on the back-burner, including updating clan/leader lists.  Talks about alliance future plans coming soon.  Check the MOTD for our subreddit.

A big thanks to Jadakus and TheCaboose for helping me out with the recruiting.  Anyone not recruited yet will receive an invite tomorrow around noon EST.

Edited by Ithloniel