Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About A Helmet Overlay Option Instead Of Making Prime Alt Helmets?

Blazer-X

Title. Some of us have seen how utterly badass Alt-Helmet looks when they get "merged" with default Prime Helmets in the Codex. Rather than wasting DE's time to craft new alt Prime helmets (something they already mention they do not have any plans of doing in the near future), why not just give the option for players to superimpose both an alt helmet and the default Prime helmet together? Seeing as how most of the Prime helmets are utterly badass, this would give people with arcane helmets an actual incentive rather than just body gold bling and one less forma.

You can use the Alt Helms for the normal version frames on their Prime versions. 

Of course, but you lose all the gold bling or awesome shapes that Prime Helmets come with. Loki Prime and Ember Prime, in particular, has VERY good looking (somewhat subjective) default helmets. But they also have vastly more useful Alt Helmet. But if you could super-impose the two together, it'd look pretty badass and kick a lot of &#!.

Mind you, I'm not saying "equip arcane helmet bonus but use default helmet". I am saying, make them both active at the same time like the current Codex glitch.

Edited by Blazer-X

Helmet attachments...hmmmmm.... the possibilities... :Dc

(as for the arcane helmets, that is exactly the reason WHY DE retired stat helmets, because you would prefer the stats over looks)

I can agree on the arcane helmet being treated more for stats than looks not being a preferred outcome.

But let's be honest, who can disagree with this badassery?

http://i.imgur.com/5PW1OND.jpg