Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Failed Bug/problem

Delhis

First of all if this is already a thread, feel free to remove/move mine and direct me to the one that already exist.

Recently however a problem seems to be increasingly persistent.. Sometimes when I join a squad it loads me and another player (out of 4) in first, after 3 seconds says failed mission and throws us back to the ship. (It also starts off weird with a broken animation of starting a mission.)

• 2 weeks later...

Just had the same issue when trying to do a T1 cap keyshare. Didnt matter who started the session, always the same problem.

Ended up giving up on it, sadly used up my own key as I was the first one to host a key and I was the only one who hosted without a problem. Even on that run the people joined up slowly as the automagical matchmaking deemed my 100/10 meg connection unworthy and chose a laggy host instead.

Guess its back to ignoring the new prime gear as I initially decided and continue my break, returning lasted a whole one buggy void mission, nevermind the whole horrible void drop system...

I've noticed that this seems to be most common when the key user loads slowly after a host migration due to host election. The mission will start without them, as usual for slow loading clients, but then immediately fail due to the key holder not being in the mission (to prevent exploits for free runs).