Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ps4 Mastery Rank Test Bug [Megathread]

Okay, so I know there have been a few issues with the network and all but even before the network was down I am not able to rank up. Since the new update came out I have tried everyday to rank up. It brings me to the ship flying in space loading screen and then right back to my player ship and it says "" you must wait another 24hrs". Didn't even get a chance to go into the game to where she tells me what I have to do in order to get my rank. Please help!

P.S. I also have been logging in everyday for about a month and a half straight and I brought me right back to day 1 :(

Thanks for hearing me out, I hope I can get this resolved!

I have a post about this around U14's launch. It's nothing to do with yesterday's network issue. I was told by another member that it could be a problem with U14 itself. I then recalled PC members having a similar problem too. When it happened to me, I went straight to the forums, but then after waiting the 24hrs, I tried it again and it worked fine. Granted, I failed the test anyway. But at least I was able to fail it on my own, rather than because the game didn't want to load it up. So perhaps tomorrow it will work for you like it did me?

Thanks for the response guys, I must have been able to reach out to someone because I was now able to rank up!

Well regardless this have to be looked into rather quickly. I convinced a friend to start playing Warframe after U14 hit and now he is stuck at Rank 1 due to the same bug. Needless to say that is keeping him from building the 1st frame you can aquire after your starting frame (Rhino) since that requires mastery rank 2. He is also cut out of trading. So if it persist he surely will not play it for long. Not the best advertisement for Warframe.

I've been stuck on rank 3 for the past two days, it keeps just sending me to the load screen with the ship flying and then I just end up back inside and it tells me I need to wait 24hrs before trying again. I was starting to really like this game but this is nonsense, it's a pretty serious glitch and from what I understand PC players had this problem in the past so you'd think they'd fix it before updating the PS4 version.

This happened to me as well for rank from 6 to 7. I submitted a ticket about it and saw that it's affected a lot of pc gamers since patch 14 came out but no offical response online or to my ticket yet. Several players suspect that it's a bug with the match making system trying to find a group for a solo mission. It's recommended that you switch your matchmaking to solo before queuing for the test. I wish I could offer more since I would like a better answer myself but I hope it helps. Good luck fellow ninjas.

Edited by (PS4)Yamigitsune

ive been having the same problems of trying to take my mastery rank test for the past two days, the screen goes blank and then im back in my ship before I can even take the test and having to wait another 24 hours. I hope this can be resolved we need this annoying glitch fixed ASAP!!  

Edited by (PS4)tomvercetti71

Just wanted to add that I'm Rank 0, and I've tried to take the test to Rank 1 but it always fails. Here's what happens:

*I choose "Rank Up" and the game loads the loading screen with the ship flying

*The screen goes black for a second

*I get sent back to my ship, and attempting to choose the "Rank Up" option again is met with the "You can only take the test once every 24 hours" message.

I made a new PSN account just for Warframe, last account I was Mastery Rank 6, so it's really frustrating that I can't level up and I have to be stuck with basically the worst weapons in the game until this gets fixed. Although, I hope this frustration helps someone else out.

Edited by (PS4)BroBrahBruh