Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ps4 Mastery Rank Test Bug [Megathread]

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the mastery test Gojira200 :-(

Have you tried going to the relay and practicing the mastery test to see if it will work there before taking the test itself?

Go to Earth -->  Relay, and go all the way to the back of the relay, take the elevator up and go to the back right room once upstairs (Cephalon Simaris' Room)  to the right of that room you will see a curved hallway full of different symbols.  These represent each mastery rank test and will allow you to practice them before you actually take them.  

If the test is bugged, I would think that it would bug if you "practice" it as well.

Plz post back here and let me know if you try this!  In the meantime I am probably going to run through a couple of them myself to see what is going on.  I will also post back with any additional findings / on whether I was able to complete the test during a practice run.

Also, suggestion:  if the test is broken and you are completely unable to rank up, you could record a clip of yourself completing the test (or trying to / the bug) and then contact support @ https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Just keep in mind that it is the holidays, so it may take them longer than normal to get back with you.  Also, I'm not sure if they would be able to bump your mastery rank up or not, but it wouldn't hurt to try I wouldn't think!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...