Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons For Rhino

(PSN)BalajiUchiha

Question

Hey guys I am new to warframe and have mag Loki Loki prime Nyx ash rhino nekros my brother helped me get these

As for weapons I have soma boar dread twin gremlins despair lato and for melee dual ethers hate ether reaper furax I love rhino the best and want a good weapon set with mods against grinder corpus and infested ( which works good like impact slash puncture) and one last request please add me to ur clans I am BalajiUchiha ps4

2 answers to this question

Shotguns+2hander is kinda the classic go-to armament for Rhino due to the stagger immunity afforded by Iron skin.

Personally I use bow+fist weapons though, as Rhino has good short to medium range damage/survival, the bow gives a good long range option and fist weapons give good single-target point-blank.

Well as a primary I would recommend:

Paris Prime (puncture dmg)

Dread (slash dmg)

Bows have innate punch through on charge attacks and are completely silent weapons

Boltor Prime (puncture dmg)

Perhaps the deadliest assult rifle in the game, fits run and gun gameplay

Latron Prime (puncture dmg)

A superb rifle for people that like to aim rather than run and gun. Great range as well.

Secondary

Marelok (impact dmg)

Along with the Brakk this is pretty much better than most primaries and hits like a truck

Twin Gremlins and Despair are actually pretty decent secondaries as well so you should keep them

Melee

Orthos Prime (slash dmg)

A amazing polearm than can hit multiple enemies at once and great fun

Serro (electricity dmg)

Polearm with same benefits as Orthos but has elemental damage as base, looks quite bad though

Dual Ichor (slash dmg)

Dual swords with innate poison damage, great for just about anything

Dakra Prime (slash dmg)

One of the very best swords and high damage potential melees in the game

Dragon Nikana (slash dmg)

Highest base damage of all melee weapons and a ninjas best friend

Now some of these require farming for parts, high mastery rank, clan research and such but most of them have non prime counterparts that can be aquired and tested straight from the market. So you might want to test a few of them out to see if they fit your play style.

There will also be elitist people that will bad mouth certain weapons on this list but never mind them and just enjoy the game the way you see fit

Happy hunting and good luck tenno.