Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Turnabout! [Ooc/interest Check/sign-Ups]

Aegia-

HOLD IT!! 

So I've been thinking, seeing as how there are so many SO MANY super serious action roleplays going on right now, I figured, maybe the mood should be lightened a bit. Therefore I've created this "Tenno Turnabout" based on the popular Phoenix Wright series. I would involve the Tenno as we know and love, along with the Grineer, and the Corpus, and anything else you may want (that could accurately be represented in a fictional court setting.

This is just being posted to see if anyone would be interested in taking part in a more comedic and fun-focused roleplay, y'know, just as a breath of fresh air.

There are no guidelines for this roleplay, other than no metagaming, godmodding (if that would even be possible in a setting such as this). And that's about it, just ask me if you have any other questions. A word of warning, I have almost no idea about where this RP will be going, it will be shaped entirely by mine and your participation!

Cool. Sounds interesting. Count me in (o.>.o)

But who will be whom?

If you are taking roles right now, can I be the lawyer of the accused? pweaaaseee :3

You'd like to be part of the Defense? I mean sure, why not.

I'm only going to step in and start telling people what they can and can't do if we get like, 15 people on the Defense and only one Prosecutor.