Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic/invite Only/rp/missions Ingame(Pc)] Hunting The Happyface

LuciusD

Concept: This is a Play by Forum topic that will mix some actual missions in Warframe game (PC) to advance the story.

How to play?

Send me a message here on Warframe site saying you want to join, along with a description of your past as a Tenno, your goals, personality and other traits you think are relevant to the narrative. Details to fit the narrative will be discussed with me.

For now I have only three spots to play here because I'll need to go with the squad to the missions to see if they will succeed the task or not. If a player fails to appear for the mission two days in a roll, his space will be given to someone else interested. Day and hour of missions will be previously discussed with players, but mostly at night in America continent.

Some missions can be tried again for story purpose; some will not have a second chance and will have a decisive impact on the narrative.

You must keep your roleplaying on this topic AND during missions in game. If you can’t take this seriously, please don't send me a request to join.

For this setting, Tenno are transcendental consciousness that can possess Warframes just as we use clothes, but if his body dies while his consciousness is inside, he dies too, and that is valid for this Play by Forum, too. A Tenno may be revived by other Tenno, but cannot use any personal lives to revive alone. Dead players will be replaced by other interested players.

The Prologue

"Tenno, we have a new threat," Lotus voice echoes through your ship and even if it always brings bad news, it is a nice voice to break the silence and awake you from your empty meditation.

"I have received information about several suicidal Tenno on the past days. A subtle investigation revealed that there is a Hacker from the Old Age invading Warframes and putting them in danger while trapping the conscience of Tenno inside, while he fills the Tenno with images of yellow circles with a smiling face, or just his digital representation as :) ."

"Most of the data about HappyFace is lost and just a few clues of his nature and weakness are still around the Solar System. Marista, a historian Tenno known by her preference for Trinity Warframes, may hold additional information about HappyFace. I recommend you try to locate her.  Tenno, I ask your attention to this. We cannot lose more Tenno in such a horrible and humiliating way."