Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Resistance Alliance Now Open ( Great Opportunity For New Clans)

(XBOX)ORICHEEMARU

We are the Resistance alliance, who are we resisting? Get in touch with us you'll find out. Please xbox live message ORICHEEMARU for an invite. And as always. ..

HAPPY HUNTING :) p.s. please forgive for any confusion about the name of the alliance because we changed names and I can't edit other people's post. Thx

Edited by (XB1)ORICHEEMARU

• 2 weeks later...

So which alliance should you join? I'll tell you which one you should join. That would be AKATSUKI alliance. Here's a couple of reasons why. We currently have 12 super active and helpful clans. We also have multiple rails even deployed or waiting to be deployed. And at any given time close to 200 tenno online for you to ask for assistance. We also have highly experienced overlords in all of the alliance who work great with each other. So if you think that this is ideal for your clan, please xbox live message ORICHEEMARU for a invite. THX

Joining this alliance will be beneficial to everyone. Numbers may not make us the strongest, but it does make a huge impact. I believe that if we all work together in unity, we can achieve anything. We could even become more powerful than the orokin.

If you're looking for an alliance, consider joining the AKATSUKI alliance. We'd love to fight alongside you in battle.

The Akutski Alliance kicks &#! cause it's a great way to play with awesome people who love Warframe as much as you do. And when the time comes to do battle we all have each others backs. Nothing like playing with top level people who stand by your side and pick you up if you fall in battle. Let the wars commence!!

A alliance is a group of clans that work together with each other. There is no downside to this because of the fact that what's yours is yours, and what's the alliance's is split accordingly. Also in Times of war you have the backing of these clans and vice versa. If you have any more questions feel free to xbox live message ORICHEEMARU for anything.

Lol... Yes. Assist General Brasil in attacking us. That will be a smart move for your growing alliance. We have already spoken and I think you know whats best for now. If you want to attack us, thats fine. By all means go ahead and waste a rail. But jumping along side General Brasil and attacking the biggest group in the game is going to be a suicide of your resources lol.

Want Proof? http://xboxclips.com/video.php?uid=2533274969158438&gamertag=Diippzzz&vid=a62c6fd4-d254-401a-8bb7-7d915e6dc038

... and you never got back to me but it's all good. Already can see you guys are thriving now so good luck to you.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

• 3 weeks later...