Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hades boss swords removed?

Ingway

what a way to stop people from playing. Oh were you gonna farm bps for an hour, oh that's too bad rng for you. have fun not playing because you've now exhausted all of the content curently in game. That was a terrible idea. well guess im done playing till monday when my rhino completes.

The current alert system does seem to take a big dump on people who aren't around all the time. Most people have limited time to play the game who are paying for it so it would be in DE's best interest to give them ample opportunity to do event missions that give them gear. Everquest was over a decade ago, no one wants to sit around and wait to hit the action. No one who is supporting your game monetarily has time for that. Maybe if you had the best game in the universe but Warframe isn't anything overly special.

yeah can someone in dev team please generate a alert for a plasma sword at 8PM GMT tommorow thanks id apreciate that since otherwise im going to be at ruddy work cheers.

^^^ Like this person who clearly is supporting the game a lot ^^^^ Thank you for putting your input into the forums I'm always happy when the big supporters chip in because they're the ones who really make the game happen and deserve to have their needs heard and met because they're the best customers of the game.

what a way to stop people from playing. Oh were you gonna farm bps for an hour, oh that's too bad rng for you. have fun not playing because you've now exhausted all of the content curently in game. That was a terrible idea. well guess im done playing till monday when my rhino completes.

I haven't logged in for a while because all there is to do is grind up some weapons I don't really enjoy using anyway and I'm sure they will come out with better revisions of them. I'm not going to sit around checking alerts for random rewards.

Why aren't blueprint drops like these just part of the random drop system like mods? If it's something super rare or good it should be tied to a boss for goodness sakes. At least you could farm it as much as you want or have a chance to get what you want if you can only do one run a night.

Edited by MegatechBody

I just did Hyena, Jackal and the Hades boss and the developers could have made a better decision.

Hyena and Jackal still drop Rhino Blueprints, I expected one of these to be changed and drop Excalibur part or Loki only to find out that the last boss in Hades dropped the Excalibur parts.

My opinion is they should've left the sword blueprints with Hades boss and make Hyena or Jackal drop Excalibur blueprints instead as both of these bosses drop the same stuff.

Edited by Enjio

I just did Hyena, Jackal and the Hades boss and the developers could have made a better decision.

Hyena and Jackal still drop Rhino Blueprints, I expected one of these to be changed and drop Excalibur part or Loki only to find out that the last boss in Hades dropped the Excalibur parts.

My opinion is they should've left the sword blueprints with Hades boss and make Hyena or Jackal drop Excalibur blueprints instead as both of these bosses drop the same stuff.

I pretty much agree with this. Only problem is that it seems no bosses drop loki at all.

I'm fine with the warframes dropping off bosses, those should just be the common blueprints and the sword blueprints should drop too as the "rarer" drop. And they should not have had all the swords on one boss. They should've been spread out.

I am yet to find a single alert with a reward shown other than credits, please can you make them more frequent with a bonus other than credits, I am at work alot of the day and play when I can most of the time, while rank aint that a great indicator of skill it is for how much I play in the 4 days or so I have played the game I am sat at 590th now judging from my rank when I first started I would say thats a fair way down and I have played a fair few hours,

frame drops I cant care about I can buy my frames, but those swords and daggers..... please make some other way to nab them perhaps spread them out to boss's again but dont have the pluto boss getting all of them perhaps just one each

They're not generated on your computer. Alerts are generated on the DE servers and then appear on your map only if you have access(if it's yellow or blue makes no difference, as long as it's not a lock). Rewards are set on their servers and passed out to everyone who completes them. So everyone has the same ability to get the same things assuming you play 24/7.

Nobody however does. While this system is "fair" in that everyone recieves the same opportunity to get the awards, it really gets brought down by work/sleep/timezone issues. There is no fair way to generate alerts with desirable awards especially due to the timezone issue(It's five o'clock somewhere)

They are possibly hesitant to pass alert generation off due to cheating, as many things happen client side, and they're not so secure.