Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Popular Defense Mission?

Edai_X369

Question

8 answers to this question

It is pointless doing anything beside infested. Especially xini is just a hundred times faster than grineer or corpus waves.

1/4 of the mobs blows themselves up, 1/2 are oneshots and the last 1/4 is what you bring a gun for, while all the time running straight for your.

So while some mods might drop better at e.g. corpus or grineer the fact, that you will earn way higher mods per hour on infested missions negates that to a high degree.

It is pointless doing anything beside infested. Especially xini is just a hundred times faster than grineer or corpus waves.

1/4 of the mobs blows themselves up, 1/2 are oneshots and the last 1/4 is what you bring a gun for, while all the time running straight for your.

So while some mods might drop better at e.g. corpus or grineer the fact, that you will earn way higher mods per hour on infested missions negates that to a high degree.

While that's true, there are some mods that seem to never drop from Infested; mods that I really want. Such as the multishot for Rifle. I'm a level 5 mastery rank and have never even seen one yet, I'm so sad. </3

Edited by VanillaRegal