Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Mcleod Revival (Full Dojo, All Functional Rooms Built, Much Research Done And More Underway)

Akularael

Hello I am Akularael. Essentially the only surviving member of my clan. We were formed when clans were first introduced into the game. For reference the only other members still in the roster have been offline for around 450 days....old clan.

Anyway every room that has a function has been built all research labs, dueling, obstacle course, trading, treasury.

All the old research up to around the valkyr/ nekros update has been completed in energy, bio, and chem labs, also the buzlock research has been completed. tenno lab has finished akstilleto research and zephyr is only waiting on oxium, same for nikana. Solar rail lab is built but not started.

At the moment I am there are 4 people on the clan roster. Of those I am the only active player. Before everyone left or went inactive we were a larger clan. So we already have a storm clan barracks. which raises the max members to 30.

I am looking for players of all ranks to join my clan. I have been around a while and am willing to help with any questions or blueprint farming. In addition to that I have a decent stash of void keys since I havent had anyone to run them with.

So in summary come join Clan Mcleod. A fully equipped but empty clan and Enjoy instant access to many clan research exclusive blueprints and more on the way. As well as access to trading, dueling and the obstacle room.

Clan membership has few requirements:

-Don't be a $&*^.

-contribute what you can spare to clan researches

thats it.

If interested reply or send me a message here or in game. I get online at all hours of the day and night, but evenings would be the best bet to catch me on.

Nope this was / is and probably will be a casual clan.

If we gain enough interested people though we do have a solar rail lab built. So if we ever want to we just have to fund the research and we can try and take a dark sector.

Edited by Akularael