Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derp Organs

(XBOX)KingDanny9

RECRUITMENT IS OPEN FOR NOW

Derp Organs is a new and rapid growing clan, we are in ghost at the moment and very soon upgrading. We will help our own "you need 100 t3 void keys? Okay then let's go and get em".

We accept new players old players anyone is welcome.

We are always excited to meet new people or help new players, I hope to see you soon!

Requirements:
Must be an active player
We do NOT accept clan hopper's (just goes into a clan just for stuff then leaves, yes we will know if you do that.)

How to recruit:
Message Me (gamer tag: KingDanny9)
Find me in the chat tabs and pm me
Find my Lieutenant in the chat tabs and pm him (CassidyBrew)
Leave a comment starting with WTJ [Gamertag] (Reason optional) (WTJ is " Want To Join"

Ranks: (excluding initiate)
Derp King (for the owner)
Derp Captain
Derp General (Gen)
Derp Lieutenant (Lt.)
Derp Sargent
Derpet
Doey Guy (Lower then initiate)

WARNING

If you are not on for a period of time (3 to 5 days) without a proper reason you will be demoted to Doey Guy

This is the only way to this point ot become one.

Promotion

The only way to be promoted is to play the game if i or a high enough rank see's you playing often (With/without)

we will private messege you for 2 things quick test and a physical test (sometimes jumping, speed or a duel)

Clan Events

Sometimes we may start an event be sure to check here (Link will be put when there is an event going on)

This is the number one place to learn new stuff going on with the clan. >>>>> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/314904-derp-organ-clan-news/

Edited by (XB1)KingDanny9