Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Given How The Twitter Alert Notification Goes...

matrixEXO

I suggest removing the ? image on the rewards list and just give us the name and picture. Else, make it say "? Reward" in the Twitter. Or...

I have no problem with the Twitter alerts since it tells me something that I don't get to know normally but I see it as a detriment. The reason why Alert missions are so hot is because of their rewards. Items that you might want to get like Orokin Reactor or Catalyst can be obtained but the problem with the current Twitter Alerts is that it's not concealing these things. It's like blatant screaming that it's giving so and so rewards.

Another way to approach it is to actually remove the guaranteed reward. Make it a chance based system where if you managed to get lucky, you get an item that can only be obtained from Alert missions. This way, it balances out all the problems and creates a desire to actually do all the Alert missions compared to the current "I'll wait and see for the BP/Artifact that I want" scenario.

Edited by matrixEXO

Another way to approach it is to actually remove the guaranteed reward. Make it a chance based system where if you managed to get lucky, you get an item that can only be obtained from Alert missions. This way, it balances out all the problems and creates a desire to actually do all the Alert missions compared to the current "I'll wait and see for the BP/Artifact that I want" scenario.

This. So much this. I can't count the times I missed out on something really nice because I was doing something silly like working, sleeping, eating and taking a s...hower.

Also, alerts with my friends pretty much go like this:

"Hey there's an alert."

"What's the reward?"

"Lots of creds."

"Pff. I can do Vor for that."

or:

"What's the reward?"

"Artifact xyz."

"Already got that."

Which brings up the idea to be able to improve your artifact by finding duplicates of it... That'd be nice as well. I suggest diminishing returns though or else everyone will be regenerating faster than they can die... :P

Maybe the guaranteed rewards could be combined with actually random stuff, for example making some low-tier artifacts and blueprints available as guaranteed reward plus having a chance of something rarer on any alert.

Of course this has to be planned carefully as not to make potatoes too easy / hard to get and not to ruin the cash shop.

yeah the alert-syste mis a big fail and needs to be fixed... that twitter thing only makes most of us raging.... i am despratly looking for "energie-reg"-artefact  since 120hrs of playtime and reeding in twitter that there was an mission with that artefact while i was working is a slap in the face and pointing at me HA! HA!

http://www.stickyedge.co.uk/ekmps/shops/stickyedge/images/simpsons-nelson-ha-ha--93-p.jpg

suggestion:

- 1 alert per hour,

- allways a BP artefact reward for completing,

- RNDM reward for every single player,

- no twitter-alerts  pls  ( i know i can ignore them, but with that changes ther is no need for it anyway )

i don't actually get it why it is soo hard to get that artefact..  having 3 or 4 energie-reg in your team is GAME-CHANGING!

Edited by LuckyStr_ke