The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

problem with heavy melee attack

lautalocos

i have a minor problem with heavy melee attacks.

when you hold E, it will charge the melee attack, but the warframe will start the attack even if you are still pressing the button, which makes hard to connect heavy attacks when you sprint.

i think it would be better if the attack starts when you stop pressing the E button, not after a certain time

PS:sorry for bad english

They're building up power which causes tremendous force on their ligaments.

i dont think it causes "tremendous force on their ligaments"

maybe a little, but consider that they can get trough someone body with their swords and jump various meters over the air

i dont think it causes "tremendous force on their ligaments"

maybe a little, but consider that they can get trough someone body with their swords and jump various meters over the air

If you watch the animation closely you'll notice that they don't simply make the movement themselves, something literally forces your arms to react. This would mean a tremendous force is being built up.

I don't think we need this mechanic to put on a level that requires no skill to use. And realistically no one would run around for extended periods of time with a sword cocked back. You only draw back if you would intend to strike immediately so as not to be countered or killed before you struck.

just how would it be realistic to hold heavy for whatever time you want? can you hold weight for how long you want? nope, muscules will snap eventually. and you dam cleave half body apart with one strike can you imagine pressure on muscules preparing such strike and executing? preparing such strike whole day? you will be tired in few seconds.

timed or stamina drain will be realistic, ifinity time nope

just how would it be realistic to hold heavy for whatever time you want? can you hold weight for how long you want? nope, muscules will snap eventually. and you dam cleave half body apart with one strike can you imagine pressure on muscules preparing such strike and executing? preparing such strike whole day? you will be tired in few seconds.

timed or stamina drain will be realistic, ifinity time nope

i think the stamina drain will be fine, is just that lately evry time i try to make a heavy attack the warframe does it 1 meter away from my enemy.

oh well! i supouse i been having bad luck.

i think the stamina drain will be fine, is just that lately evry time i try to make a heavy attack the warframe does it 1 meter away from my enemy.

oh well! i supouse i been having bad luck.

I'm gonna guess you recently got a charge speed upgrade and you're now mis-timing the attack....

it is not case with luck but unskilled use. honestly try to practice it while when you locked down in a room, lets say try hitting crate on a run and find that distance where you can start charging and when will be execution