Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Ultimate Skill Bug

chukychu

This bug happened to me when i was playing a defense 1 void mission, i was using mirage, whose ultimate ability is to throw an energy orb that explodes, blinding enemies, as you already know, but in my case, when i casted the skill, the orb didnt explode when i wanted it to, it casted another orb instead, leaving the previous one still moving arround killing things arround the map, using this bug i could keep 3 orbs at the same time in the map, this was really annoying because the orbs killed every single enemy in the mission while i was standing there doing nothing, it is also worth mentioning that, when the hability gets bugged, it doesnt consume any extra energy, wich causes the orbs to be neverending.

I know how this bug is caused. I have been fiddling around with it for the past few days. It happens when the Prism is prematurely destroyed as in without the timer expiring and without manually detonating. This can be caused in a few ways, the ways I discovered are the throwing the Prism against the defence target in Mobile Defense or Defense missions or throwing it against any other allied unit (kubrow, other warframes). When it prematurely explodes the next Prism is bugged and when it spawns there is no energy drain per second and no timer leaving it bouncing around a room forever. Also it is exploitable allowing one to create multiple prisms that are independent of Mirage's energy, the upper limits has not been seen because in testing the bug in one mission I have created quite a few trying to confirm how they can be made. The only way they can be destroyed is letting the prism itself hit an allied target or defense target. Hope that was helpful.

I know how this bug is caused. I have been fiddling around with it for the past few days. It happens when the Prism is prematurely destroyed as in without the timer expiring and without manually detonating. This can be caused in a few ways, the ways I discovered are the throwing the Prism against the defence target in Mobile Defense or Defense missions or throwing it against any other allied unit (kubrow, other warframes). When it prematurely explodes the next Prism is bugged and when it spawns there is no energy drain per second and no timer leaving it bouncing around a room forever. Also it is exploitable allowing one to create multiple prisms that are independent of Mirage's energy, the upper limits has not been seen because in testing the bug in one mission I have created quite a few trying to confirm how they can be made. The only way they can be destroyed is letting the prism itself hit an allied target or defense target. Hope that was helpful.

The bug is also client based. I cannot reproduce the effects as host,