Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

15 T3 Exts Later...


(PSN)kiddplay13
 Share

Recommended Posts

Got it on my first run, then traded it for the systems.

Well I had 20 more T3Ext and no T4Caps.

20 runs later, lots of Mag Chassis and Sicarus Barrels, no Nyx part.

I even got 2 full Forma in those runs.

Guess I taunted RNG and lost.

Anyway, bought it with plat made selling other parts, she is in the oven.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's not RNG when the scales are so skewed its almost impossible to get anything else but Mag Prime BP.

 

This is seriously garbage.

 

It's like it's 95% chance to get Mag Prime BP, and the last 5% are spread out to everything else.

 

It's unforgivably godawful.

 

T3 Exterminate is suppose to have 8 different drops

 

BOLTOR PRIME BARREL
SICARUS PRIME BARREL
FROST PRIME SYSTEMS BLUEPRINT
MAG PRIME BLUEPRINT
MAG PRIME CHASSIS BLUEPRINT
NYX PRIME CHASSIS
RHINO PRIME BLUEPRINT
FORMA
 
I would say the highlighted have 99.5% chance and the rest 0.4% and Nyx prime chassis 0.1%
 
Would love to se [DE] Sheldon farm for Nyx prime chassis and justify the drop tables after 50+ missions of Mag parts
Edited by (PS4)SancticuS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...