Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Whether you are looking for a community that can help, a family full of friends, a new home for your WF, or simply an opportunity to compete with the best of the best... Lock n Load is the place for you! You should definitely hit one of us up if you are interested in joining!

Hello. I was a member of LnL since May (you can probably find my post in this forum when I asked to join) I never caused any trouble and was as friendly as possible. Then one day I logged in and found myself without a clan. No message or anything. Did I do something wrong? May I rejoin? Any advice would be appreciated. 

-Sprint Much

Hi Sprint Much,

I'm sure it was nothing personal. It was likely due to either a) regular inactivity. For example prospects are generally only allowed to be inactive for 7 days or b) event inactivity. During events or special contest periods in order to keep activity high we will impose a significantly shorter inactivity across the board. This may reduce days inactive down to 4 or 5 days. I would say you likely got removed for one of the two reasons above. 

I am currently at work right now but I'll reach out to other members to see if they are on to add you back. Otherwise I'll add you back tonight. 

Cheers

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

1 minute ago, (XB1)Sprint Much said:

Thank you for the quick response. And yes, I would venture to say it was inactivity. Between college and work it can be fairly difficult to find free time these days. But knowing this I'll make a better effort to log in for a few hours each day. Thanks again.

-Sprint Much

No worries. I haven't received a response yet so not sure if someone I've reached out to is online right now to invite you back, but as I've said I'll definitely do so tonight when I get home.

Just as a friendly reminder, even if you can't play a lot. It's worth the time to just log on every few days. You don't even have to play, but it'll keep a council member or founder who is cleaning the clan for inactivity from removing you. We understand that life comes first but we also have to keep a healthy clan. Or if you are going to be gone for an extended period of time let one of the council members or founders know for how long and why and we can put you on our Nomads ranking which will keep you in the clan (not indefinitely but at least for an extended period).

Cheers

On September 26, 2014 at 6:13 PM, (XB1)ExtroKold said:

Lock n Load is an extremely active community that hasconsistently dominated the leaderboards in kills and event score. This is the group you want to be in if you're looking for a dojo and squad to play with.

I was wondering if i could join your clan , i will collaborate as much as i can and i am an active user

On August 21, 2016 at 5:01 PM, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

Lock N Load, the longest running top moon clan on Xbox One and Lock N Load Ascension one of the top storm clans in game are both currently recruiting. If you would like to join us feel free to reach out to us.

Cheers!

Thanks lorewalker im interested on joining your clan i currently have one but it is an inactive clan and i am practicly the only one still visiting the dojo , so i will contribute as much as i can if you accept me in your clan and i am an active user. Im still Not much of a pro and i am looking forward to learning more about the game.

-thnks :)

Edited by (XB1)ECEspartan101
Didnt finish

Hi xodus03 i was wondering if you could invite me to your clan im Not such if a pro but i am looking forward to learning about the game and contributing the clan.

-thnks

sorry for sending so much messages i thaught i didnt send them so i repeated it :)

Edited by (XB1)ECEspartan101
Sorry mistake

9 hours ago, (XB1)ECEspartan101 said:

Hi xodus03 i was wondering if you could invite me to your clan im Not such if a pro but i am looking forward to learning about the game and contributing the clan.

-thnks

sorry for sending so much messages i thaught i didnt send them so i repeated it :)

Hey there Spartan. Lol it is ok about the msg's. You are definitely more than welcome to join the Family! I will try to get that invite sent out to you asap. Just make sure you aren't currently in another clan or the invite won't go through.

Also welcome to all the new members who have joined in the last couple of days! It is getting pretty crowded once again... this new update really brought some activity to the game! 

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03