Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Hi, I'd like to join if recruitment is still going on.

I started a few days ago, I downloaded Warframe around release but never got heavily into it until now.

GT is MrStickiy, I'm on daily (not always playing Warframe though) and I have mic.

No Worries, all are welcome. I will get you an invite sent out as soon as I get on or if you wanna get in asap, you can find any other LnL member in a regional or recruitment chat and ask for an invite. Hope to hear from you soon either way.

Couple of quick questions;

1.) Are we gonna be updating our clan emblem to erase that stain on it? (You know what I mean ;P)

2.) I know this is more up to the Alliance as a whole but will there be an Alliance emblem on the way? (If not, that's cool because I really like the Symbol of the Lotus)

3.) Are there any other Alliances that we have some sort of pseudo-alliance with?

I'm trying to become more active in the Clan/Alliance community and was wonering about these and a few other things.

Edited by (XB1)D Bobbum Man

Couple of quick questions;

1.) Are we gonna be updating our clan emblem to erase that stain on it? (You know what I mean ;P)

2.) I know this is more up to the Alliance as a whole but will there be an Alliance emblem on the way? (If not, that's cool because I really like the Symbol of the Lotus)

3.) Are there any other Alliances that we have some sort of pseudo-alliance with?

I'm trying to become more active in the Clan/Alliance community and was wonering about these and a few other things.

1.Yes.... but unfortunately the emblem didn't make it in for the update

2.Yes, but same as the first question.

3. Yes, but our Allies shouldn't be discussed on here.

No worries, just hit me up in game.

Please can I have an inv, thanks

Sure! I will have one sent asap.

I would like to welcome DE Jim L to the clan! Thats right, LnL is now the home of a DE! ...although I am guessing he doesn't play very much (7 hours gameplay, 1 warframe, and MR 15 lol), he said he would be on from time to time to interact with us and do some hands on quality control research within the clan.

Last piece of ITZAL research I am assuming should be underway this morning. It should be anywhere between a day and a day and a half before we have all of the pieces ready to buy!

I'd like to join an active clan. only had the game about 5 days, bought the Nova Prime pack. Have 27 Excalibur, 29 Vauburn, 30 Nova Prime, unranked Nycro and unranked Loki. Also have Archwings too. Just want people to squad up with and people to talk to thanks. XB1 GT: BHL Weapons

Sure. You are more than welcome of course but.. I am just wondering, are you part of a BHL clan? Because I know another guy with the BHL tag that has his own clan within our Alliance lol. Ever heard of BHL Rab? Check out the All Guns Blazin forum thread if you haven't. Let me know if you are still interested though.

Can I get an invite? XB1 GT is A40 Scuffy

Inv was already sent

Hey am i able to get a invite? XB1 GT R4VEN JAW

Sure, I can send out an invite later on today as soon as I log on or if you don't wanna wait, just ask for any LnL member in a Region or Recruitment chat to find one of us and get an invite! Talk to you soon.

Invite? I'm a PC migrant and need an Xbox clan. Have all Warframes

For sure, I will get that invite sent out asap. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hey looking for a clan where people actually play. There is hardly anytime im not on and im just looking for some guys to play with that take the game seriously.

You will find a massive community here of players that range from casual to hardcore. Im sure you will find the right crowd that fits you here. Invite will be sent as soon as I log on today.

Hey looking for a clan where people actually play. There is hardly anytime im not on and im just looking for some guys to play with that take the game seriously.

Hey I tried to send you that invite but it said you were already in another clan. You will have to leave it before I can send you an invite