Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Hi I would like to join the clan, mainly so i will actually have people to play with, worst part of Warframe is solo, I messaged 3 of the guys in the OP a few days ago but got no response ;(

Hey man, sorry to hear that. I did not mean to miss your post there either. I will get an invite sent out to you asap or also when I log in if not by then.

Hope to hear from you soon. Also make sure that you are not currently in a clan so you can receive the invite.

new to warframe looking for people to play with to help through some of the tougher missions can I get an invite?

So if i want to join a clan, all i have to do is just asking ..... Can i join please

Tried sending both of you guys invites and it said you were both already in clans. Have to leave them first and then let me know and I will try again to resend if you are still interested in joining. Hit me up!

@Lore - Oh that's good. Hit me up in game one of these days... want to ask ya something. 

@Nozzgrip - Got that invite sent out. Talk to you soon brotha.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Hey man, sorry to hear that. I did not mean to miss your post there either. I will get an invite sent out to you asap or also when I log in if not by then.

Hope to hear from you soon. Also make sure that you are not currently in a clan so you can receive the invite.

NP, thanks for the invite, just asking where to put all of my clan research resources (if you still need them) as I've gathered a fair bit now but haven't been able to use them.

@xodus okay i just leave my previous clan, si i think you should be able to send me a message

I will get that invite sent out today. Talk to you soon!

NP, thanks for the invite, just asking where to put all of my clan research resources (if you still need them) as I've gathered a fair bit now but haven't been able to use them.

We are done on actual research but we do need color pigments. I think MOA Green is up right now for us.

Hi, I usually play Warframe with my friends but practically all of them have stopped playing out of boredom. I migrated my account from the PC version but only had about 200 hours, right now I'm currently rank 8. I figure that now would be a great time to find a clan. If you'll have me, my GT is: The Technophile.

Here are the results with scores from the Eye of Blight event.  Top 5 Moon Clans.

1) Lock N Load - 37,980,815
2) Legion of the Cosmos - 26,432,688
3) Watermelon - 8,043,392
4) Kokujin - 2,650,397
5) Raging Demons - 1,862,068

Although if you go to the actual forum for this, I'm not sure fi these scores are quite right for the Moon clans as a whole. They seem kind of low.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

Thanks for that Lore. 

Yeah the scores are based on Clan average so the larger the clan, the smaller the average. Scoring was based on combining the top scores of all members, then dividing by your clan capacity. So our score was divided by 1000, while a ghost clans was divided by 10.

This clan is one of the best when me or my friends need help there is alway one or 20+ players there to help with whenever. There dojo is kick ! and has everything yu need. XD

I wanted to thank LnL for giving the community AoW. If you are interested in joining a massive clan, with skilled, dedicated leadership, LnL stands alone. Of course i need say nothing. Leaderboards speak for themselves.

Thanks both of you for your kind words! We strive to be a Community within an even greater Community (Art of War). We hope that everyone here at AoW feels like as much of a part of the LnL Family as any other member of the Clan.

I want to thank Javi Gaijin of Warframe Shinobi for our brand new forum banner. Check out the front page! That guy does amazing work! Also has a Youtube Channel and some great videos... should check them out!

Also a big shout out to Belicose Savage of Raging Demons for making our Clan and Aliance Emblems themselves.... also a very talented artist!

Big thanks to both of you guys!

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03