Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Hey Can me and my Friend Join?

"SighLent Dre" 

"LzLputNworkLZL"

Yeah for sure, I will get you an invite sent out in a little bit here or the next time I log in.

I would like to join this clan

No problem, same as above applies. Be sure all of you guys aren't currently in a clan either

So I was in New York today for a short 3 day business trip and while at the client site I heard a passing conversation about warframe. I didn't take part in it because I was busy and it was not professional to go into their convo, but it's pretty cool to see that other people from all over the place play the game. Of course I have no idea if they play the game on console or PC, but it's cool to see that there are fellow Tennos everywhere.

Thought I would share that lol

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

^ I know! I should have. But it just wasn't the appropriate work situation. Also because I'm like an external contractor it just wasn't appropriate. But yes, otherwise I would have. And no, it's not some big wig s%&t...lol...I only wish. Just some small time fry trying to survive in an ocean of sharks. Anyways. I'm excited to be back home this weekend and playing warframe again, and I can't wait for the next Prime Access even though it won't come to XBone for some time still.

I believe you need to leave your current clan first before any of us can send you an invite. So I would recommend maybe coordinate w a LNL member to make sure there's not too much downtime in between leaving your clan and getting an invite from this one if you are very active w your trading. I would send you guys an invite today but unfortunately I'm out of town for the next few days. cheers!