Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

I'm lookin to come over but don't want to get stuck without a dojo to trade in can you message me next time your in game....Gamertag is Mr Fatebringer.

Interested me and some friends looking for a mature clan we are older gamers

Hey Guys, Sorry for the Delay... I will get invites sent to you asap. Make sure that you guys have left your clan though otherwise the invites won't go through. Been a long and interesting last couple of days with some new aspects of the game so I do apologize for the wait once again.

Can't leave my clan till I know you are around to invite cause I use the dojo to trade in ... If you can add me then message me when your on I will leave then.

Yeah they already tried to send out invites earlier today and you were in a clan. If you want an immediate invite, try hitting up one of the following people in game: TheRoyalHitman, HasHairyNipzz, ZeRo MeRcY, Crucial, Reaper7169, LocknLoadGaming, LexaHex 488 or if you simply ask for any Lock n Load member in a Regional / Recruitment / Trade Channel... I am sure you will find someone in pretty much any region of the world. There are tons of us everywhere haha. Sorry I haven't been on all day myself yet, just using Skype chat to communicate the recruitment request.

Any chance I could get an invite?

im a very active member my mastery rank is 8 will be nine tonight when i rank up and i have about 11 warframes total built i love playing with other players in void missions and such and i would love to join your clan please

Both of you are welcome here. I will get an invite sent out first thing when I log on, or as soon as another Council or Founder logs on if that is before I do. Hope to hear from you both soon. Make sure you are not currently in a clan so the invites can go through.

Both of you are welcome here. I will get an invite sent out first thing when I log on, or as soon as another Council or Founder logs on if that is before I do. Hope to hear from you both soon. Make sure you are not currently in a clan so the invites can go through.

im sorry i am currently in a clan but i will be leaving as soon as i can get on tonight if its ok i will messege you on xbox as soon as i leave my clan so u can invite if you wouldnt mind

im sorry i am currently in a clan but i will be leaving as soon as i can get on tonight if its ok i will messege you on xbox as soon as i leave my clan so u can invite if you wouldnt mind

Sounds good, just hit me up whenever you got time in game.

Any chance of an invite to the clan?

For sure, I will get one sent to you asap. Talk to you soon.

@ DrunkSpast1k - Hey man dropped by and saw you needed a clan invite. I just sent you one. If you don't received it just let somebody know.

@ HandsomeDan3359 - Hey man I tried to send you one a couple of times but it appears LNL has reached the limit of 1,000. Or at least that's the message I'm getting. Sorry man.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

@ HandsomeDan - I re-invited you this morning and it worked. So you should have an Invite.

@ xxIBADASHxx - It says you are already in a clan man.

I will be getting on to clear out inactive space now... Invites will be coming if they haven't already

You are more than welcome here... I will get an invite sent out asap. If you can make sure you are not already in a clan so you can receive the invites that would be great.

@ Lore - Thank you for all for that Lore. Anyone who didn't receive an invite due to being in another clan or us being full, feel free to msg me on xbox live and I can get one sent out to you asap.

Hey would I be able to join,I've been playing warframe since it came out for Xbox but took a huge break but I'm planning to get back into it

GT:TheJackSquirrel

I will get an invite sent out to ya in a few minutes here

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03