Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Thanks Batman! Yeah the Dueling arena idea came from HAIL dojo after I saw they could decorate inside them... never used to be able to early on and it was the greatest change to the dueling room they could have.... and the Alliance page, I mean c'mon, our emblems look like they all belong together up there haha. 

@Playa and abdmah - Welcome to the clan guys

@P Knuckles - Thanks for checkin on the forums and getting those invites sent out bro.

Lock n Load is officially making its first expansion to Neverwinter! First day in and already a booming community of 60 or 70 players. Any of our family here is of course welcome to take up our home over there as well! Hit up SuperBlack989 for an invite to the Neverwinter Clan

LnL on SMITE (Alpha/Beta) will headed up by myself and BLUE PILL0WCASE (<--0 is a number) as soon as the clan option opens up also so stay posted!

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

@ pamatthew - hey man hopefully our clan leader, Xodus03 or someone will come and send you an invite today, but if nobody sends you an invite today I will definitely send you one tomorrow if you're still interested. (I'd send you one today, but I won't be back home until tomorrow.)

You can also reach out to him or any other LNL players while you are online for an invite. But like I said if you don't get one today I'll be on tomorrow to send you one.

Cheers!

Been looking for a active clan that deals in kills would love to join.

active player rank10 multi warframes love the logo as well

GT: x CurrenSy OGz

Looks like Lore got you! Welcome to the Family!

Hello! I'd like to join your squad.

For sure! I will get an invite sent for you today as soon as I get on.

@ x CurrenSy OGz - Hey man, came by the forum and saw you needed an invite. I just sent you one. Hope you receive it well. Just post back here if for some reason you don't get it...and of course welcome Tenno.

@ pamatthew - hey man hopefully our clan leader, Xodus03 or someone will come and send you an invite today, but if nobody sends you an invite today I will definitely send you one tomorrow if you're still interested. (I'd send you one today, but I won't be back home until tomorrow.)

You can also reach out to him or any other LNL players while you are online for an invite. But like I said if you don't get one today I'll be on tomorrow to send you one.

Cheers!

Thanks again Lore, and yeah I can get Pamatthew when I get on in a bit here.