Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Yeah it's really cool having this massive community of players not just from our own clans, but throughout everyone in AoW that we can go and jam some other games with and have a good time. Tell the wifey she is of course more than welcome in LnL too. We got something completely unique in Art of War here that I can see becoming something even greater soon.

Get in on Lock n Load Gaming Community! Play multiple games with multiple people all under the same banner here at LnL... We are constantly growing all over the place! Get into our Skype channel so you can communicate between games!

Lock n Load Warframe - 950+ Members

Lock n Load Never Winter - 150+ Members

Lock n Load Smite Competitive team - 5 players so far.

I apologize for the back to back posts, but I wanted to rant about something, and who better to share my Warframe inspired emotions with then the people in my clan right?

Anyways last night while playing the only game I really play nowadays, I had a series of very unfortunate death (partially due to my carelessness) at the hands of several Tar-Mutalist MOAs which really irritated me and made me want to throw my controller out of my window. But I decided against that because 1) my windows are not easily opened and 2) I did not want to have to run downstairs and fetch the broken pieces after I tossed them out.

I would rank my loathing of the Tar-Mutalist MOAs right above Mondays, and right below Working on weekends.

Thank you for listening (or reading I guess). That is all.

Cheers

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

I apologize for the back to back posts, but I wanted to rant about something, and who better to share my Warframe inspired emotions with then the people in my clan right?

Anyways last night while playing the only game I really play nowadays, I had a series of very unfortunate death (partially due to my carelessness) at the hands of several Tar-Mutalist MOAs which really irritated me and made me want to throw my controller out of my window. But I decided against that because 1) my windows are not easily opened and 2) I did not want to have to run downstairs and fetch the broken pieces after I tossed them out.

I would rank my loathing of the Tar-Mutalist MOAs right above Mondays, and right below Working on weekends.

Thank you for listening (or reading I guess). That is all.

Cheers

Poor guy. All I can say brother is... lol.

lol....

I would very much like a clan invite, I'm a very active player ALWAYS up for void runs and odd's, I'm online a lot. Looking for a solid active clan and this one fits the bill. Many thanks!

If you haven't got your invite yet, I will be heading on in a moment and get you one sent out. Hope to hear from ya soon.