Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

^ Yeah. I can't send him another invite for whatever reasons. On my end it looks like I already sent him one and there's no option to send him again. So hopefully Xodus will send you one today.

Oh that may have been why it didn't work last night, I didn't check the pending and I will do it as soon as I get on today. Just gotta remove the invite and resend. Sorry about that BANG

So I got a bit drunk recently (not going to put an exact time frame on it) and purchased the Prime Access accessories pack for $59.99. Oh intoxicating substance, why do you make me do such things? (Not that I'm hating on my shiny new accessories...but $59.99???) - Steep....smdh...steep

PS. If you are a minor reading this, then what I meant to say is that I got a bit drunk off of life because life is that good right now. Because that is the only thing I advocate you getting drunk off of.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022